Spyderco H1 Hawkbill Or Sheepfoot BlAde?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;105751]Well in that case mate put your phone down and get those chart corrections caught up![/QUOTE]

how long does it take to correct four whole charts? No BS but that was the entire chart inventory of the CHLOE CANDIES

btw, my choice of knife is the ones from the bucket at the checkout at my Ace Hardware. This is true…I am not shitting anyone! For a $1.99 each you can buy them by the dozen and thrown them away when they dull plus I can keep one everywhere I might conceivably need a knife. So if I don’t have mine with me there is still one close at hand.

Some of the handiest knives I’ve ever had have been bargain-basement trash. One even came in the mail as a promotion for a contracting company! They’ve served me well nevertheless and when all’s said and done you don’t have to worry about having wasted beaucoup d’argent, you just move on to the next. If all you’re going to be cutting is line and you don’t have to worry about utility or having a sharp point, Texas Roadhouse steak knives work great!!

Yeah I seen that on they’re website. I went ahead & ordered anyway. I’ll just wait and get it when I get it.