Something wrong at NMC?

Been trying to call this afternoon, and getting a busy signal on both 888 and 304 numbers…

Don’t tell me some angry mariner burned the place down last night?

come on,NC is not that bad, getting better everyday,
my evaluator helped me out very much and even got me a higher license than what I thought I was qualified for
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We’ve been having major phone problems for a week or so, not enough capacity for the volume of call the 888 number gets. On the plus side, my phone has been very quiet for a week.

Mr. Cavo, thanks for the info. Please check your private messages.

It should get better, they care currently devoting the majority of the phone lines into the building to the 888 number.

What is your private #? :slight_smile:

I got through, renewal application back on track…

I prefer e-mail, and don’t sit at my desk for long periods, so I’m hard to get on the phone. If you feel lucky, the number is (304) 433-3719

That was a challange…“Do you feel lucky?..Well do ya punk!!!”

[quote=drkblram;9886]Been trying to call this afternoon, and getting a busy signal on both 888 and 304 numbers…

Don’t tell me some angry mariner burned the place down last night?[/quote]

I’m about to… They are horrible… I’ve waiting almost 3 weeks for my 2m/1600 master paperwork to be re-issued. I told them that they forgot to put my pic on it. I got an email back saying that i never had one and if I did it was an accident. They never bothered to check with Houston where I got my original 3/m. It’s a pain to get ahold of anyone there… you wait a half hour for someone to just transfer you to a voicemail that isn;t reutrned. I;ve waited 3-5 days for a reply to an e-mail.

A license does NOT have a photo on it. Only the MMD, STCW, and TWIC have a photo. And after 15 April the license, STCW and MMD will be combined into a new Merchant Mariner Credential or MMC for short. Unfortunatly you still have to carry the MMC and the TWIC.

I believe he meant ‘PIC’ as in ‘Person-in-Charge’, not a picture…