So me thinks we be headed to action in Syria soon

Let me bump this up again maybe nobody got it the first time…

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;119428]Let me bump this up again maybe nobody got it the first time…[/QUOTE]

I tried to drill down to that but came up with a dry hole…nothing but dust down there. Where’s that from?

Of course, the big problem here is what to do with Damascus when Assad falls? Who will keep the lights on and the water flowing? All those infernal machines!

//youtu.be/YhBIPZCVj84

Thank God for Israel that the Arabs have never had any unity!

Regardless of what we discuss here once we start bombing Syria sheeple will just think this is part of our ongoing wars. Once it’s done main stream media will get behind it an it will always seem like Syria was a bad guy. As usual when it comes to this administration they will gloss over any back story and it will always seem these guys were a known enemy on our list of bad guys. Through a carefully laid out plan of constant bombardment of “facts” average guy in the street will be duped. Just like with CW’s in Iraq. The military industrial complex needs to sell more bombs and bullets so the war economy will spiral on.

Well, sooner or later you would have to bring up Bush of course, I mean this is in your talking points right? You and people like you are like the season ticket holders I sit next to each year. They are all able to pick out the wrong plays after the ball is snapped and the play has ended. . Easy to have 20/20 hindsight, easy to sit back and talk crap about what would have been, should have been, what play would have worked after the fact. For one thing I have no proof that Bush’s decision to wage war hastened any country to gain nukes, where is the linkage and proof to make such a statement. No one lied about anything when we went to Iraq, flawed intelligence perhaps, but the decision was made at that time, with the approval of congress ( and even Kerry, Clinton and others who also swore there were WMD there). For that matter these same WMD may be the ones we are seeing used now. As far as spending billions of dollars go, don’t even go there and speak of Obama in the same sentence.

I have to wonder where all your anger comes from… You seem to be very emotional. Ever thought about anger management or speaking to a professional? A lot of your post in other threads also seem much the same.

Now understand something dipshit. Don’t go researching the web, cutting and pasting " facts" from various works to prove anything. I don’t care what you locate anywhere to prove anything. Hell, next your be telling us that the WTC was blowing up by the government. Google that, … Yep you can find anything on the web " proving" anything you care to. Try thinking for yourself.

[QUOTE=c.captain;119396]I just prefer to call BULLSHIT when I read it and that is all I seem to be seeing here. [B][U]Someday, perhaps a person here will actually post a set of coherent rebuttals to my opinions but you certainly haven’t been able to.[/U][/B] Just go on hating Obama and thinking that to be in opposition to HIM is to support the nation. A very, very small minded way to think but you are one of a vast number of citizens in this land. Nobody ever said the US was a nation of intelligent people and in fact the simple word intellectual is derisive to many. Amazing but then again not because people who aren’t that smart are intimidated by those that are and need to lash out to try to knock them down. A smart person wins his arguments on the obvious merits of his case and with clearly stated logic. What can you use?[/QUOTE]

Really??
I keep pitching, you keep swinging, missing and calling BALL!, then proceed to walk to first. That is not how baseball works! I told you, you laid out a strait flush, but mine was all royal! You have decided not to debate half the things I talked about, and kept spinning the plate until you got off onto another tangent.

Anyway, interesting thread for sure. We all have our own opinions. As you said, history will decide.

[QUOTE=Lone_Star;119433]Really??
I keep pitching, you keep swinging, missing and calling BALL!, then proceed to walk to first. That is not how baseball works! I told you, you laid out a strait flush, but mine was all royal! You have decided not to debate half the things I talked about, and kept spinning the plate until you got off onto another tangent.

Anyway, interesting thread for sure. We all have our own opinions. As you said, history will decide.[/QUOTE]

as far as I am concerned you didn’t even come up with a pair of deuces in your hand but guess what? Obama is getting the Congress on his side including the Republican leadership so all the yammering and blowing and spouting you do will be for naught. Just steam and hot air.

[QUOTE=Xmsccapt(ret);119432]Well, sooner or later you would have to bring up Bush of course, I mean this is in your talking points right?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely SIR! But not Bush…CHENEY! There is enough history there to support every statement I make and you can jump up and down all you want trying to squash me, but I’ll just keep coming back atchya…once I get the taste of blood in my mouth, I go for the kill!

Everything now in Syria goes back to sit right at the feet of the Cheney Administration…EVERYTHING!

Take you meds… You obviously have serious issues.

Oh this guy is easy. Very imbalanced. Reminds me of a little kid who came to the sand lot with his ball. When others won’t play under HIS rules he cries, pouts and takes his ball home.

[QUOTE=Xmsccapt(ret);119436]Take you meds… You obviously have serious issues.[/QUOTE]

again, is that the best ya got to toss at me? Give me a reasoned debate why I am wrong and I will engage you on an intelligent level but I forget that you hate intelligent people…sorry for inconveniencing you.

Yep, vey imbalanced. I didn’t come here to debate views. A wise man would know you can’t debate such topics. No one wins. Now, I’ll let you have the last word, go head, you know you have to have the last word before beddy bye time and your warm milk.

[QUOTE=Xmsccapt(ret);119439]Yep, vey imbalanced. I didn’t come here to debate views. A wise man would know you can’t debate such topics. No one wins. Now, I’ll let you have the last word, go head, you know you have to have the last word before beddy bye time and your warm milk.[/QUOTE]

No, I’ll give it to you if you answer this question for the audience. If George W. Bush came out tomorrow and said he supported US military action against Assad would you not change your tune? If you say that you would support Bush’s opinion then my point about you is 100% proven! For you this is ALL about Obama and not about the interests of the USA. If you say you won’t then it proves you know Bush was a fraud and all the wars and all the money and all the dead are for nothing!

It’s hypothetical and would prove nothing one way or another. What if this, what if that, the points you say would be made are only in your mind as facts. Personally I don’t care to enter your mind.

Today my consulting business was slow due to the long weekend. Rarely I have time for such banter. Tanks for being the lab rat today.

[QUOTE=Xmsccapt(ret);119442]It’s hypothetical and would prove nothing one way or another. What if this, what if that, the points you say would be made are only in your mind as facts. Personally I don’t care to enter your mind.

Today my consulting business was slow due to the long weekend. Rarely I have time for such banter. Tanks for being the lab rat today.[/QUOTE]

I’ll take that as a failure to answer…

and no thank YOU!

I simply don’t care to be a part of your question and answer scene concocted in your mind. And for the record, why on earth would you post a question with the answers ( as you see it ) within the question? I mean, that was a really stupid chess move. I’d not play anyway, but that was a really dumb move.

Now, I have a life to get back to. Carry on…

yeah…have a good life! Hasta la vista…

Carry on…

I intend to

Good God, someone kill this thread. Too much popcorn eaten and I’m starting to google bunkers for sale.

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;119459]Good God, someone kill this thread. Too much popcorn eaten and I’m starting to google bunkers for sale.[/QUOTE]

no need for a stationary bunker…I can sell you one on wheels! You can be like an MX missile in a railcar. How can they get you if they can’t find where you’re hiding?

btw, a truce has been declared here it appears so I don’t believe this thread needs to be killed outright. Anyway, at least not yet?

Didn’t we cross that red line yet…oh wait…

MY GOD, how much I want to reignite this conflict now

[B]Iran will support Syria ‘to the end’: military chief[/B]

&

Russian warships cross Bosphorus, en route to Syria

No, not posting the text this time…the headlines alone are all that is needed. We be aheaded to a fight me lads…this is goin ta get ugly I fear! Ain’t no way, no how those sidewinding hornswaglin kracker kroackers are gonna ruin the USA & Israel’s bishen kutter!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/05/obama-to-engage-putin-on-syria-strike-at-g-20-summit/

Hmmm… Yeah Mr. President, lets risk WW3 to support some terrorists.