Sent to a young man a short while ago

[QUOTE=c.captain;167371]btw, nice avatar…you must really admire someone to imitate him so?[/QUOTE]

Scooter, your picture of Quint looked a little too gay/happy so I had to find you a more macho pic.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;167388]Your picture of Quint looked a little too gay so I had to find you a more macho pic.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry but no picture of Quint can ever look gay just as no photo of John Wayne could either and if you disagree with me, then I will have to ask you to step outside…SIR!

c.Captain - New target on RADAR:

AIS designator “AHTS”. Suggest bearing change to 290 and cut his ass off.

He’s no troll I believe the proper term is nemesis.

This is great… Y’all are a trip! I must say I’m glad to see c.captain back. Wasn’t the same without him and I am new to this forum…

aw shucks…

I’m just a poor fisherman and simple mariner from the old country

nemesis is good…so is “arch foe” as is “bane of my existence” or even “persistent itchy rash” but definitely not “troll” (at least “not yet”)

I can’t believe this thread is still going. Has to be because it’s the only one you can post in.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;167419]I can’t believe this thread is still going. Has to be because it’s the only one you can post in.[/QUOTE]

HELL NO! My membership in the club is fully restored and position as Grand Poobah Plenipotentiary is reestablished. ALL KNEEL NOW!

1 Like

Finally! Congrats Cap! We all await the might of the pointy stick upon mewling unsuspecting souls.

[QUOTE=c.captain;167420]HELL NO! My membership in the club is fully restored and position as Grand Poobah Plenipotentiary is reestablished. ALL KNEEL NOW![/QUOTE]

Scooter, you are a legend in your own mind.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;167422]Scooter, you are a legend in your own mind.[/QUOTE]

aren’t I though!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167423]aren’t I though![/QUOTE]

No matter how you look at it I still smell an asshole.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;167426]No matter how you look at it I still smell an asshole.[/QUOTE]

perhaps, but considering we’re identical twins now, we must likewise smell the same as each other…rather rank I am sure

just don’t go finishing my sentences for me…ok “Brother”?

note: I am not the one wearing the lingerie…

[QUOTE=c.captain;167418]
nemesis is good…so is “arch foe” as is “bane of my existence” or even “persistent itchy rash” but definitely not “troll” (at least “not yet”)[/QUOTE]

OK, not a troll.
Found that image a while back and was chomping at the bit to use it.

I just got tired of waiting for Cajaya to show up.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;167429]OK, not a troll.
Found that image a while back and was chomping at the bit to use it. [/quote]

keep working on that one Grasshopper…I recommend that you pick more “Lebowskiesque” photo choices. But you’re young and I still see promise however you have miles to go before you walk in the master’s sandals.

I just got tired of waiting for Cajaya to show up.

and you know I was not one of the mob going after her with “pointy sticks”…I was trying to tell her to STFU, that she was digging herself an ever deeper hole with her inane and obtuse comments about not knowing the makes and models of the machinery on vessels one works aboard and then the brouha over the batteries! I was trying to be merciful to her and I am not a merciful man!

You aren’t getting soft in your old age huh old man?

Not getting old, just knew he wasn’t needed. His pointy stick was nothing but a shovel to the excavator she was using to dig her own grave.

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167433]You aren’t getting soft in your old age huh old man?[/QUOTE]

NEVER! Bite your tongue man!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Rain Wizard;167434]Not getting old, just knew he wasn’t needed. His pointy stick was nothing but a shovel to the excavator she was using to dig her own grave.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, I was trying to get her to stop because witnessing such a self immolation was causing me to feel terribly squeamish.

I am not going to add a photo as they are too discomfiting…even for me

[QUOTE=c.captain;167441]NEVER!

Indeed, I was trying to get her to stop because witnessing such a self immolation was causing me to feel terribly squeamish.

I am not going to add a photo as they are too discomfiting…even for me[/QUOTE]

C.captain didn’t have much presence during that thread because I think he was confused… Someone had jumped in whole-heartedly and over-the-top with his crusade against GOM culture, but the delivery left a lot to be desired, much to his chagrin.

Which thread was that?