Seafarers International Union - Reading & Math Test

Yes, I have them. Send 50 dollars cash to Lee Shore c/o gcaptain.com and I promise to send them.

5 Likes

I also have a bridge for sale

On the bright side, I passed the exam.
My journey begins in Piney Point potentially around November 2018.

2 Likes

I prolly couldnā€™t pass the math portion, I have a hard time with fractions. Iā€™m not alone though, Iā€™ve heard that 4 out 3 people have the same problem.

6 Likes

So what were some of the most difficult questions? Like half math, half reading, and half general knowledgeā€¦

The test i have to take is 50 questions is that the one u have awnsers to i hace to take it thrusday at 9:00 how fast can u send them

1 Like

U have the awnsers for the reading test 50 questions ?

1 Like

God, I fucking hate SIU and the people they attractā€¦ :joy:
Finest of the finest. At one point companies are gonna go and say, fuck it, letā€™s go foreign flag completely.

7 Likes

Congrats,

Good luck through your phases. Phase I classes and tests, If you pay attention and do the Homework youā€™ll do fine.

1 Like

Anybody can help me with the study sheet or answers for the reading test at siu in jersey city, nj?

You online? I need the answers for the reading test at siu union hall in jersey city. My email is DAlmeida53@gmail.com or 908-868-7327 thanks.

OKā€¦ HEAR THIS, HEAR THIS: My earlier response was in answer to a question which has since been removed. The spelling was so bad, I assumed it was a joke and responded in kind.
Note to prospective SIU English test takers:
I donā€™t have ā€œthe answersā€ and I canā€™t help you pass the test.

8 Likes

Yes but I would also like to add that I still have a bridge for sale :grimacing:

5 Likes

Just go take the test. You are not going to learn English or math studying for one week. If you cannot pass the SIU test without studying, you are NOT ready to go to sea.

5 Likes

Thanks, I passed the math test the 1st time today but not the reading- failed it twice. So only one more shot tomorrow. You with Maersk or another vessel?

I think most people here will be reluctant to say specifically who they work for, except JdCavo who works for the Coast Guard.

4 Likes

I can haz werds?

1 Like

1 Like

send it were n how

I which yoo de de bess ofluke on youā€™re eggzam an al you ohter tesses. Bee saffe out ther.

3 Likes