Russian Made "Poor Man's Machine Gun" for sale

I have been off work too long due to a back surgery I footed the bill for myself so it is time to part with some toys.

I have a very nice Russian made AK 47 outfitted with a Slide Fire Solutions “Bump Stock”, a 75 rd Romanian Drum mag, a 48 round plastic stick mag, and a 30 rd composite mag.
All included with the purchase of the weapon.

This weapon is not a Class III therefore it requires no FFL or special permits to own. It is fully legal to own and shoots as fast as a fully auto.

If you don’t believe me go to utube or slide fire solutions website and type in AK 47 bump stock. You will see.

The VEPR II has the same forged receiver found on a Russian RPK (machine gun meant for fully auto fire).
The VEPR I only receives VEPR mags but the VEPR II has the mag well machined out to receive any standard AK mag.

The heat forged receiver is at least twice as thick as a stamped AK receiver and is meant for fully auto fire but machined for semi auto to get it in the country.
The barrel is hand forged and chrome lined along with a chrome gas piston, chrome bolt, and chrome lined gas chamber.

The weapon has fired all but my last 75rds out of a 1000 rd case of Russian Wolf Ammo. That is it since it came out of the box.
Not one single FTF, FTE, or FTC.
Do not want to sell but must buy groceries.

Free shipping to your home town gun dealer!

I am asking $1000 takes all.
That is a good price to own it but not a good price to make money on it.

Very fun to shoot and kill watermelons with.

1-300 meter iron flip sight is accurate and proven.
Has a standard Russian scope mount to accommodate any scope.
Only takes about 5 minutes to swap from “Zombie kill mode” to “hunting rifle mode”.

Comes with original walnut furniture also in excellent shape. Thumbhole stock and built in cheek rest.

Comes with a 2 week inspection warranty as long as you do not melt down barrel or rifling.

I also have a Slide Fire Solutions AR 15 bump stock for sale asking $200 with free shipping.

I also have a nice MBUS 0-600 meter M4 rear peep sight.
Sight it in at 25 meters with 55 grain boat tail 5.56 round and it will shoot accurately 0-600 meters.
I am asking $100 free shipping. Lightly used. I will include a couple generic front and rear AR sights also.

I have pics of all of the above.

Send me your email and I will email you pics back.

PS

VEPR’s have been banned from import so the price is only going to go up over time especially for this weapon.
922r compliant to get it in country but very easily converted back to what it is meant for.

PSS

No commies or commie states. Know your gun laws before wasting our time.

I would LOVE it !!!

Oh wait…I live in the Connecticut.

Never mind.

I am on the hunt for an authentic USGI Springfield M14 in case you have one of those to sell

[QUOTE=c.captain;146785]I am on the hunt for an authentic USGI Springfield M14 in case you have one of those to sell[/QUOTE]
oh, how I wish but I bet you a wooden nickel you can find one at www.gunbroker.com.

good hunting…

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;146784]I would LOVE it !!!

Oh wait…I live in the Connecticut.

Never mind.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry…

[QUOTE=Veslog;146783]II have pics of all of the above.

Send me your email and I will email you pics back.

.[/QUOTE]

Aww don’t tease me like that. Post your pics right here. No one’s gonna come knocking on your door.

see what I can do

sorry man, I have no idea to how to get pics to show up on this thing.
happy to email you all I got though…

Oh man…

OK, photo posting is not hard.

1. set up an account on a photo hosting site like www.photobucket.com. Very easy to do.
  2. upload pics from your PC to the hosting site.
  3. For the desired pic - look for the “IMG” url. Click it and it will autosave to your PC RAM. If it doesn;t autosave, right click your mouse and drop down to “copy”.
  4. Go to your post and click 'paste"

That’s it. You have now conquered photo posting.

sorry man…me no speaky computer very well. I tried but no joy. be happy to email pics to anyone.

[QUOTE=c.captain;146785]I am on the hunt for an authentic USGI Springfield M14 in case you have one of those to sell[/QUOTE]
I’ve never seen a USGI M-14 that was transferable to an individual. That’s a class III weapon. Years ago, I have seen some that were classified as dealer samples and law enforcement. M1As and knock-offs are a plenty.

[QUOTE=injunear;146873]I’ve never seen a USGI M-14 that was transferable to an individual. That’s a class III weapon. Years ago, I have seen some that were classified as dealer samples and law enforcement. M1As and knock-offs are a plenty.[/QUOTE]

There are thousands of fully transferable Class IIIs out there. All you need is money and time to shop. Not as many .308s in total but loads of Govt issue M16a1 and a2 as well as Thompson .45s.

There’s one on autoweapons.com right now.
I don’t know if the original M14 was stamped as such or included GI stamp on the receiver, but this one is a fully transferable Springfield factory select fire and it’s beautiful. Wooden pistol grip GI stock with fold down fore-grip.
Now all the buyer needs is the right state of residence and probably $17k.

[QUOTE=Johnny Canal;146884]There are thousands of fully transferable Class IIIs out there. All you need is money and time to shop. Not as many .308s in total but loads of Govt issue M16a1 and a2 as well as Thompson .45s.[/QUOTE]
I personally have never seen a previously government issued class III weapon that was transferable to an individual. Only to class III dealers as samples or to various police depts. I’ve seen hundreds and fired many class III weapons owned by individuals and dealers that were not previously GI.

[QUOTE=Veslog;146816]sorry man, I have no idea to how to get pics to show up on this thing.
happy to email you all I got though…[/QUOTE]

Maybe this will help:

//youtu.be/tU3oAuFg5Ow

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;146896]Maybe this will help:

//youtu.be/tU3oAuFg5Ow
[/QUOTE]

Yes, that helps.

I do have the bump stock for the AR 15 along with a nice 600 meter peep sight.

The AK comes with both the bump stock and the original walnut furniture.

Thanks