Rules for posting to thread?

I’ve tried twice now to post a reply to a maritime employment thread and neither have worked. I have also looked all over the site to see if there are any prerequisites for posting, which I haven’t found? Is there a reason my posts have not gone through? It says they need to be overlooked by a moderator before posting. Neither post had anything unrelated to the thread, let alone obscene or off topic. I really need some help in my job search. What do I need to do to be able to post?

Try now…

[QUOTE=Mikey;143116]Try now…[/QUOTE]

Hi Mikey

I’ve been trying to reply to threads too and they never show up. And, I’ve never been rude either. I’ll be knocked down by a feather if this shows up :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=FlaQM;143103]I’ve tried twice now to post a reply to a maritime employment thread and neither have worked. I have also looked all over the site to see if there are any prerequisites for posting, which I haven’t found? Is there a reason my posts have not gone through? It says they need to be overlooked by a moderator before posting. Neither post had anything unrelated to the thread, let alone obscene or off topic. I really need some help in my job search. What do I need to do to be able to post?[/QUOTE]

I have posted to gCaptain 4 times now and none of my items have been posted yet. I had the same message “awaiting moderator approval”.

[QUOTE=AlaskaMariner;143149]I have posted to gCaptain 4 times now and none of my items have been posted yet. I had the same message “awaiting moderator approval”.[/QUOTE]

ditto ditto

I still haven’t seen the thread that I tried to start come up yet on the forum…

Type it here and I’ll post it for you