Ouch... Diver Foot Pinched Off In Heave - Video

//youtu.be/p0kMxol_1i8

That is fucked up.
A guy is on mixed gas and on a bell sat dive. Don’t get much more dangerous. He smashed the fucker good enough to almost send him into shock but does he get any sympothy from the asshole making this video?
Typicall tuff guy diver bullshit.

I feel for that guy. I know what it is like to not be able to surface when that is your instinct.

I also know what it is like to work with hazing, and merciless asshole, premadona divers.

Thanks for the cool video post.

That is why I always wore steel toed boots over my Viking.

that diver had a lot going on and was probably a rookie.

have some fuckin sympothy. That guy could have freaked and then they really would have had their hands full or worse yet another dead diver.

[QUOTE=OICUR12;70731]That is fucked up.
A guy is on mixed gas and on a bell sat dive. Don’t get much more dangerous. He smashed the fucker good enough to almost send him into shock but does he get any sympothy from the asshole making this video?
Typicall tuff guy diver bullshit.

I feel for that guy. I know what it is like to not be able to surface when that is your instinct.

I also know what it is like to work with hazing, and merciless asshole, premadona divers.

Thanks for the cool video post.

That is why I always wore steel toed boots over my Viking.

that diver had a lot going on and was probably a rookie.

have some fuckin sympothy. That guy could have freaked and then they really would have had their hands full or worse yet another dead diver.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree about the caption writer!! Diver was wrong to put soft bits in the way but why were they not using a heave comp’ed crane? South African Supervisor was good though!