Newly Hired -- Noble Training Question

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167179]Are you familiar with the concept of opportunity cost? Surely your time would be more efficiently allocated doing just about anything other than being gCaptain’s resident troll.[/QUOTE]

that was a joke son…you got a hole in your glove? you’re built to low! I’m cuttin, but you ain’t bleedin!

I hardly spend my days in front of the computer usually they are at my shop, onboard the ORCA or on the road picking up equipment (I have several side businesses, one of which is buying and selling surplus from which I make a nice supplemental income and all off the books)

now, go away because I grow weary of you…

[QUOTE=c.captain;167182]that was a joke son…you got a hole in your glove? you’re built to low! I’m cuttin, but you ain’t bleedin!

I hardly spend my days in front of the computer usually they are at my shop, onboard the ORCA or on the road picking up equipment (I have several side businesses, one of which is buying and selling surplus from which I make a nice supplemental income and all off the books)

now, go away because I grow weary of you…[/QUOTE]

I can help you with your medication situation.

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167183]I can help you with your medication situation.[/QUOTE]

everybody’s a comedian…some are not very good comedians but they muddle along

You’re like the uncle that families hope doesn’t show up to the reunion.

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167188]You’re like the uncle that families hope doesn’t show up to the reunion.[/QUOTE]

you’re right, I am, you win, goodbye

[QUOTE=c.captain;167189]you’re right, I am, you win, goodbye[/QUOTE]

Sayonara!

indeed…sayonara!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167191]indeed…sayonara![/QUOTE]

You and your militia buddies can keep dreaming…

You’ll never catch this samurai!

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167192]You and your militia buddies can keep dreaming…

You’ll never catch this samurai![/QUOTE]

that’s nice, I’m happy for you…really, I am.

I say congrats. I applied there last year and heard nothing, good luck. Maybe things are picking up in the looking for work department down there.

Phor phuck’s sake. Can’t we find an important topic worthy of some serious discussion?

[QUOTE=tugsailor;167206]Phor phuck’s sake. Can’t we find an important topic worthy of some serious discussion?[/QUOTE]

well, you’re certainly not going to find one in this thread so in the meantime…

if you want a “serious” dicussion, let’s go after that idiotic bozo Turdburger some more!

btw, using “PH” in front of every word that starts with an “F” is copyrighted and any reuse of that is expressly forbidden by the NPSL (National Pointy Stick League)

[quote=c.captain;167208]well, you’ll certainly not going to find one in this thread so in the meantime…
If you want a “serious” dicussion, let’s go after that idiotic bozo turdburger some more![/quote]

[B]zzzzz… zzzzz… zzzzz…[/B]

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167209][B]zzzzz… zzzzz… zzzzz…[/B][/QUOTE]

now that the child has gone to sleep

be vewy, vewy quiet…and for the love of God, don’t wake the baby!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167211]now that the child has gone to sleep

be vewy, vewy quiet…and for the love of God, don’t wake the baby![/QUOTE]

Finally, I’ve managed to stoop to your level.

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167212]Finally, I’ve managed to stoop to your level.[/QUOTE]

SHIT! The “little darling” is already awake from his nap.

just when I thought I had 30 minutes to pound a few…

anybody got a soundproof and airtight bag I can borrow?

[QUOTE=c.captain;167215]SHIT! The “little darling” is already awake from his nap.

just when I thought I had 30 minutes to pound a few…

anybody got a soundproof and airtight bag I can borrow?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I’m just saying what most people on here are thinking. Here, this info graphic may help you recognize your condition. Remember that acceptance is the first step to recovery.

well, I must give you an A for persistence son however I like to think I more resemble this fella here…

now, can anyone here give me the number of a good exterminator? I seem to have a serious pest infestation all of a sudden

[QUOTE=c.captain;167221]well, I must give you an A for persistence son however I like to think I more resemble this fella here…

now, can anyone here give me the number of a good exterminator? I seem to have a serious pest infestation all of a sudden[/QUOTE]

I know what you actually look like, and it’s not like that… You kinda look like Joe Pesci with a mustache.

[QUOTE=rshrew;167166]I’m surprised anyone post on here with all the mudslinging and bs comments these days[/QUOTE]

I swear today everyone is so damn sensitive. The question is a ridiculous one better answered by the employer or one of his peers at the company. Noble probably does pay for the course. I mean the training coordinator should be arranging the course and travel for the lad. I can’t answer his question because I don’t work there, but I wanted to comment to all these sissies lurking around here complaining when someone gets slammed for a lame post. Get off your high horse and grow a pair. We are sailors for heavens sake. We are supposed to be rough and tough. We shouldn’t have to hold hands and talk about our feelings.