New Generation ship pulling mechanism

I am an inventor of new generation ship pulling mechanism which can pull the ship at 200 km/hour with less power consumption and more stability and control system.

Is there any ship engine manufacturers able to utilize this technology.?

Yes we are always looking for ship pulling technologies to pull our ships at 108 knots. We are all shipyard owners and engineers. We would like to buy your system. However first we will need your bank info in order to withdrawal $50,000 from your account to cover ship pulling technologies import costs. Once we receive this we will send you a fortune for your new technologies. Please send bank account info as soon as possible. Thank you.

[QUOTE=RAVIBABU;183506]I am an inventor of new generation ship pulling mechanism which can pull the ship at 200 km/hour with less power consumption and more stability and control system.

Is there any ship engine manufacturers able to utilize this technology.?[/QUOTE]

I’m sure you can team up with this fellow right here

he is a naval architect and marine engineer extraordinaire and the inventor of the Coulombi Egg tanker. Your wonderengine will be perfect for his ships which I hear shipowners are crawling all over eachother to build!

you know I was thinking your warpdrive would be an even better fit for the deepspace merchantships our friend has on the drawingboard.

[QUOTE=RAVIBABU;183506]I am an inventor of new generation ship pulling mechanism …[/QUOTE]

I suggest you personally visit Chip Jaenichen at MARAD’s model ship showroom and lobbyist lounge in Washington, D.C.

If you are a foreign citizen and wish to promote your nation’s merchant shipping industry you stand an excellent chance of obtaining a very large grant for this worthy project.

While you are waiting for MARAD to print your check, take a few minutes and visit the Department of Defense. The Navy is having some problems with propulsion systems on their new magic ships so they will probably salivate at the chance to buy your system. If you include some kind of promise to provide operator training in the bid package they will probably take you to dinner and fly you home on one of their VIP jets with a contract in hand.

Sorry, but I’ve already cast my lot with these guys as they promise speeds up to 150 knots:

http://www.hydrolance.net/

And they called us crazy for proposing a sideways-going icebreaker…

this guy had the vision but far before its time

forgot about these guys…

they are your ticket to revolutionizing the world.

[QUOTE=Tups;183559]Sorry, but I’ve already cast my lot with these guys as they promise speeds up to 150 knots:

http://www.hydrolance.net/

And they called us crazy for proposing a sideways-going icebreaker…[/QUOTE]

I especially like the fast trawler. Imagine how much fish you could catch per hr. when pulling a trawl at 50 kts.?

Aye, but can she do warp 10?

[QUOTE=RAVIBABU;183506]I am an inventor of new generation ship pulling mechanism which can pull the ship at 200 km/hour with less power consumption and more stability and control system.

Is there any ship engine manufacturers able to utilize this technology.?[/QUOTE]

Oops I posted that under the wrong screen name.

[QUOTE=Steamer;183556]I suggest you personally visit Chip Jaenichen at MARAD’s model ship showroom and lobbyist lounge in Washington, D.C.

If you are a foreign citizen and wish to promote your nation’s merchant shipping industry you stand an excellent chance of obtaining a very large grant for this worthy project.

While you are waiting for MARAD to print your check, take a few minutes and visit the Department of Defense. The Navy is having some problems with propulsion systems on their new magic ships so they will probably salivate at the chance to buy your system. If you include some kind of promise to provide operator training in the bid package they will probably take you to dinner and fly you home on one of their VIP jets with a contract in hand.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for supporting my invention.
Present day ships are burning huge fuel

As per physics formula a mass to float mg force is required.
m is mass of ship
g is gravity
My machine consumes 10 kilowatt per ton to float
accordingly force required for ship to float, weight of ship in Tons X 10 kilowatt.
Operation of this machine is simple to train, not complicated.

Kindly continue support to proceed further

[QUOTE=c.captain;183551]I’m sure you can team up with this fellow right here

he is a naval architect and marine engineer extraordinaire and the inventor of the Coulombi Egg tanker. Your wonderengine will be perfect for his ships which I hear shipowners are crawling all over eachother to build!

you know I was thinking your warpdrive would be an even better fit for the deepspace merchantships our friend has on the drawingboard.[/QUOTE]

My machine can pull one Ton ship with 10 kilowatt engine.
To pull 5000 ton ship needs 50 megawatt engine. Propeller is replaced and same engine presently being used will continue in the ship but with less power requirement.
Under patent, I would like to give patent rights with loyalty. And also interested to work with this team during development.
Kindly continue support. My mail mravibabu100@yahoo.in
mobile from India +919443200751 and +919440000781

I’m curious. If this was such a major invention, why not offer it to someone who has the ability to pay a large sum for an industry-changing product and bring it to market within short period of time, such as large marine engine and propulsion system manufacturers?

I mean, I have hardly enough money to fix the brakes in my car…

Hey pipe down and don’t give him any ideas. I’m about to wire him $50k to set up the bank account in my name in India. I already turned in my notice at work and now I’m just waiting for the money to start rolling in.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;183806]Hey pipe down and don’t give him any ideas. I’m about to wire him $50k to set up the bank account in my name in India. I already turned in my notice at work and now I’m just waiting for the money to start rolling in.[/QUOTE]

Curses…you beat me to it!

Now I have to go back to grovelling on the street corner again.

Reminds me of the Rockwell Turbo Encabulator you tube video.