NEAT ERAmega: The most advanced Annunciator Alarm Panel

Greetings to the loyal gCaptain community!

We would like to promote our new annunciator alarm panel: The ERAmega.

The ERAmega can be installed in a yacht, ship, factory, or any other place where an audible and visual alarm from critical devices is necessary. ERAmega can monitor engine water temperature & flow, lub oil pressure, fuel oil temperature & pressure, filter differential pressure, fuel oil level, engine overspeed, crank oil mist, pump changeover, bilge level, pump start/stop, reverse power, overcurrent, contactor (ON/OFF), open hatch, and much more.

More info about the NEAT ERAmega can be found here:

We have just created a Promotional Code for the entire gCaptain community to use:

Using the above code, every single gCaptain member is awarded a 20% Promotion OFF their ERAmega Purchase!

If you have any questions about the unit, feel free to ask! :smiley:

I’m looking for new alarm system for a small yacht…this may fit the ticket. Never imagined I’d find it here on gcaption!

At only $499, that looks like a good buy.

The ERAmega can definitely fit the ticket! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Please post a specification sheet and the manual. There is no literature on the website.

I’ve included a download link to the PDF file of the User Manual of the unit. To download, just visit, scroll down & click on the corresponding hyperlink.

Or, just view it directly here:

Let us know if you’ve got any questions!

If anyone has got any question about the alarm unit, feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

NEAT, why not pay for advertising here rather than use the forum to advertise for free? This is a message board not a place to spam your wares. Thanks.