Navy and South China Sea

The USN has more to worry about than the S China Sea, Iran can close the Straits in an instant.

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/us-navy-stands-ready-to-protect-hormuz-after-iran-threatens-crude-oil-exports/

2 Likes

Apologies for my delay in responding, I was busy talking suicidal Europeans off the ledge in Eurabia. My first response is, from your response you are obviosuy an admirer of Joseph Stalin and Mao Zhedong as well as Vladimir Lenin who once stated that after the workers world revolution is fought, if 75% of the earthā€™s population are killed and the 25% leftstanding are Communist, it will have been worth it. You are technically correct, Hitler was a genocidal murderer, but take a deep breath and review the historical comparison I made. Actually closer to 60 million did die in WWII, but that includes all battlefield deaths, civilian casualties such as the starving millions of captured Soviet soldiers, German, allied soldiers, as well as millions of German and Japanese civilians in the industrial fire bombings of German and Japanese cities along with concentration camp deaths, millions being dragged off to Siberian gulags, Japanese mass murders, only a small fraction directly associated with Hitlerā€™s democide which admittedly was bad enough but in context, rather small. Think about it, the entire world is today happily, cheerfully doing business with the same PRC government which murdered mostly through starvation tens and tens of millions of thier own peopleā€¦would that ever have been tolerated with a fascist or nazi government; answer no and justifiably so. I am bringing in focus the historical comparisons of democide and genocide, As for your focus now on Vietnam, Iraq and the two atomic bombings in WWII is an example of myoptic blindness. By the way far more people were killed in the fire bombings of Dresden, Hamburg and Tokyo than Hiroshima and Nagasaki and in our dropping those two bombs directly and indirectly saved the lives of millions of American, allied, and most of all Japanese lives by ending the war abruptly. Also after the Communist ā€œliberationā€ of Vietnam 1-2 million Vietnamese died/murdered/incarcerated. I am weak on the exact numbers, but the point is Communism-Globalism which Europe appears to embrace and render apologetics in defense of, has the most blood dripping from their hands, not to mention destruction of entire cultures, religions, economic systems and families and commnunties
BUT this is supposed to be a maritime blog so I will limit my responses in the future.

1 Like

Progress reported on South China Sea talks at ASEAN meeting in Singapore:

More cooperation and joint training between China and ASEAN Navies also announced:

Please do, as what you have said so far is utter rubbish.

Not all agree that the resent break though is all it has been made out to be:

Will a game of push and shove trigger an incident?

Begrudgingly it would be better sooner than later.

China is opening up the South China Sea to tourism. Allowing visa free travel to Hainan to friendly nations:

This is strictly speaking true, but all oil and gas production is from fields close to the Chinese Mainland, off the Pear River Delta, not in the disputed parts of the South China Sea YET.

China will just turn all the missile sites into tourist resorts, to ensure they always have cannon fodder on them while the richer ones are disappearing

You are hilarious!!

Do you have to register in Norway as a foreign representative, just wondering?

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t know. Iā€™m not foreign and not an agent, so the issue has never come up.

While the US and British Navies like to challenge China in the South China Sea, the ASEAN nations that is most affected by anything China do is holding exercises with them:

I thought you work working for the Chinese government in PR?

2 Likes

The Philippine Navy to join the Chinese in the celebration of their 70th anniversary:

And you are a Chinese apologist and their willing tool apparently.

Why should the USN worry about that? It looks like a local issue to me. The U.S. produces enough oil to support its needs. Let the Saudis and others take care of their own neighborhood.

1 Like