Louisiana, Texas or both?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;119059]Yall beat up some Podunk school today what does that prove?[/QUOTE]

Nothing at all, just a game to get the back up players some practice.

Oregon is going to the state of Virginia next week. You guys should combine the best players on all your state teams and put them on one team so the score will be 42-6 instead of 90-3. We want to stay awake beyond the first quarter and at least take the starters off the field by halftime, not 8 minutes into the game.

[QUOTE=tugboatchief;119036]As a Crimson Tide fan. I’m not happy with their inability to run the football. I sure hope Saban makes some adjustments before we face the defenses of the SEC.[/QUOTE]

I remember watching you hillbillies last year on youtube glued to every second of the Oregon-Stanford game. Why? Because Oregon held your fate in its hands. You squeaked into the BCS game not on your own merit, but because Oregon and K-State both took a loss. You were also shellacked at home by team with a watered down version of the Oregon offense, with a comparable quarterback. The only difference is that the Oregon quarterback doesn’t need to throw around his ego like a snot. He was benched at halftime in more than 2/3 of the scheduled games because the scores were so lopsided. In other words, he would have probably surpassed Johnny “Football’s” stats if he had more playing time. No wonder Dick Saban whines like a little girl about fast paced football. Adjust or die, dinosaurs. And unlike your blowout loss, the only loss the Ducks took was in overtime, a game the Ducks lost by their own uncharacteristically atrocious play that night (and because of the shitty fg kicker, who shafted it in the game against USC the year before, again costing UO a possible championship appearance), not a game that Stanford really won by any real skill of their own. Their “SEC” defense was lit up the year before down in the bay. You guys will take a seat this year and watch a new champion be crowned. Hopefully it’s at your expense, OR vs Alabama, bring it on any day.

Oregon whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Alabama has all the hardware. Oregon has none. Out of curiosity have the ducks ever won a national title? The SEC has won the title for the last 7 or 8 years. This year will not be any different. Oregon would never make it through an SEC schedule.

[QUOTE=ElCapitan;119064]Oregon whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night. Alabama has all the hardware. Oregon has none. Out of curiosity have the ducks ever won a national title? The SEC has won the title for the last 7 or 8 years. This year will not be any different. Oregon would never make it through an SEC schedule.[/QUOTE]

Of course, it would be “extremely” difficult to make it through a schedule that includes VA Tech, Colorado State, Ole Miss, Georgia State, Kentucky, Arkansas (a team that lost to some no name last year), Tennessee, Mississippi State and Chattanooga. A team that made it through a harrowing schedule like that and is intact at the end of the season should be regarded as gods. Most teams would like to play Alabama because of their status, but they choose to schedule teams like Colorado State? Hmm, pussies I think. Give LSU credit for having the backbone to schedule a big game with Oregon. The reason we have been playing non conference patsies the last few seasons is because teams like Georgia chickened out and canceled. Alabama doesn’t have the hardware ‘down there’ to schedule a game with UO.

[QUOTE=“oregonblitzkrieg;119058”]

The fact that you guys are all taking up how good Alabama’s first opponent is shows you know how weak their schedule truly is. As usual, scheduling a bunch of patsies to give themselves as an easy road to the BCS game. Too bad they can’t dodge Texas A&M and LSU. I’m sure they’d schedule some podunk schools in their place if they could get away with it.

• Updated - - -

LSU and Texas A&M, the only two good teams on your schedule this year. Enough said. Tennessee will be heading back south with a 3-66 L too.[/QUOTE]

Hey genius, I am a Va Tech fan…

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;119071]Hey genius, I am a Va Tech fan…[/QUOTE]

Oregon would smoke your team like a blunt, scoring double the points Alabama pinned on you.

Your useless rants put me to sleep. You talk about Alabama playing bum teams, yet, who did Oregon just play? Better yet, look at who you’re about to play! UVa, when was their last good season? Tennessee, when did they last have a winning season? Cal? Colorado? Washington? Give it a break man. You act like you personally play for Oregon or did at one time and I doubt that’s the case.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;119073]Your useless rants put me to sleep. You talk about Alabama playing bum teams, yet, who did Oregon just play? Better yet, look at who you’re about to play! UVa, when was their last good season? Tennessee, when did they last have a winning season? Cal? Colorado? Washington? Give it a break man. You act like you personally play for Oregon or did at one time and I doubt that’s the case.[/QUOTE]

Washington is always ranked when Oregon plays them, as well as 5 or 6 other PAC teams. Who is VA Tech? Never heard of them, lol.

Good try, but once again Oregon has a pretty easy schedule and it’s up to them to take it or leave it. History always repeats itself, and good try about trying to throw a cheap shot at VT, buy you know you’ve heard of them or you just live under a rock… under the rock may answer a lot of other questions though.

How many national titles do you have? That’s right, take a seat right beside Tech.

Troll tide!!!

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;119075]Good try, but once again Oregon has a pretty easy schedule and it’s up to them to take it or leave it. History always repeats itself, and good try about trying to throw a cheap shot at VT, buy you know you’ve heard of them or you just live under a rock… under the rock may answer a lot of other questions though.

How many national titles do you have? That’s right, take a seat right beside Tech.[/QUOTE]

VA Tech wishes it was sitting that close. U wanting some of that skill and pizazz to rub off on them? Ducks will be roosting in thrones this year. You just save that seat for someone else.

“Facebook breaks down college football fans by county”

"Facebook broke down fan loyalty across the United States and drilled down all the way to the county level.

Check out the results in the map below. Counties shaded in a light grey had no Facebook fans."

I’m sure Husky fans would have something to say about this.

On behalf of all Bama fans I wanna claim the FaceBook Fanbase National Championship. WE WIN AGAIN!!! TROLL TIDE!!!

I’m not sure I quite understand that map above. It doesnt seem very accurate. Me being from South Carolina I can guarantee you we are split right down the middle between Clemson and USC. Hard to believe that only one county wins for Clemson.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;119204]On behalf of all Bama fans I wanna claim the FaceBook Fanbase National Championship. WE WIN AGAIN!!! TROLL TIDE!!![/QUOTE]

U should learn how to read maps. The only people who like Alabama live in Alabama or a few counties away across the border.

That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on the Internet.

Hey dude, why don’t you go troll ESPN.com or something. It’s getting pretty old. If you want to work offshore, then work offshore. Until then, you really don’t have anything to contribute to this community.

Trolling on Labor Day…

[QUOTE=captrob;119216]Hey dude, why don’t you go troll ESPN.com or something. It’s getting pretty old. If you want to work offshore, then work offshore. Until then, you really don’t have anything to contribute to this community.[/QUOTE]

Too bad you don’t control the flow of discourse, Zeus. If it wanders off the path onto other subjects there’s nothing much you can do about it. Until then, you really don’t have anything to contribute to this thread. If you don’t like what you’re reading, go back to your own thread and stay there.