Louisiana, Texas or both?

How about the ducks play a season in the SEC and then we can suck their dicks. Hmmm?

[QUOTE=oregonblitzkrieg;117169]I can respect Alabama. Donā€™t like them, but respect them. Auburn however is garbage. One of those one-hit wonders with no ability to last. Iā€™d far rather be Oregon with a solid, consistent record and no championship (yet) than Auburn with itā€™s recent title but pathetic, below mediocre program. Not to mention they are cheats that should have the title stripped away from them.[/QUOTE]

The Duckā€™s play in a weak conference. They would never make it in the SEC. BTW why in the hell would someone name a football teams the Duckā€™s?

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;116991]Does this guy really think heā€™s the only one that travels? I wonder how hard he actually works considering he canā€™t even work Google![/QUOTE]

oh Ryan, how youā€™ve grown up and become such a salty old man!. could you not make it on the Philly Express and then ended up in the oil patch? you were a pretty decent night cadet in Norfolk, but I guess ships didnā€™t work out for you? Oh well, thanks for the VA Tech sweatshirt you left behind. I wore that baby for years and just gave it up to a deck cadet last Thanksgiving.

Itā€™s kind of sad how much you guys like to jump on well-intentioned but uninformed forum questioners/participants who are just trying to find work. A few deserve the ribbing, but not that many.

But maybe the saddest thing of all is how many oil patch guys are so proud of bama, lsu, auburn, miss st, etc. they run around wearing this hat or those crocs with purple, gold camouflage, fleur de lis, elephants, etc but they never even went to college, let alone bama, lsu, etc.

[QUOTE=rkbakula;117182]The Duckā€™s play in a weak conference. They would never make it in the SEC. BTW why in the hell would someone name a football teams the Duckā€™s?[/QUOTE]

lol, the mighty SEC. This looks like a really tough schedule:

[TR=ā€œclass: event-listing, bgcolor: #f1f1f1ā€]
08/31/13
vs. Virginia Tech
Atlanta, Ga.
4:30 p.m. CT
[/TR]
[TR=ā€œclass: tr-hilite, bgcolor: #f1f1f1ā€]
09/14/13
at Texas A&M *
College Station, Texas
2:30 p.m. CT
[/TR]
[TR=ā€œbgcolor: #d1d1d1ā€]
09/21/13
vs. Colorado State
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
09/28/13
vs. Ole Miss *
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
10/05/13
vs. Georgia State
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
[TR=ā€œbgcolor: #f1f1f1ā€]
10/12/13
at Kentucky *
Lexington, Ky.
TBA
[/TR]
10/19/13
vs. Arkansas *
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
10/26/13
vs. Tennessee *
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
11/09/13
vs. LSU *
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
11/16/13
at Mississippi State *
Starkville, Miss.
TBA
[/TR]
11/23/13
vs. Chattanooga
Tuscaloosa, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]
11/30/13
at Auburn *
Auburn, Ala.
TBA
[/TR]

You fools only play 2 good teams! (LSU and Texas A&M). And the Texas QB smoked your asses on your own home turf. Donā€™t forget it took an Oregon loss for you to even get into the championship game. One of your SEC teams is coming to town this year and theyā€™ll be sent back sulking to the South with a loss. With the exception of LSU and Tenn, you guys are a bunch of cowards who donā€™t want to play anywhere west of the Rockies. Georgia canceled their games with Oregon last year.

The ducks have Huskies and Cougars surrounding them in the north and Bruins, Bears and Trojans to the south, u need wings to defeat these predators.

[QUOTE=rkbakula;117182]The Duckā€™s play in a weak conference. They would never make it in the SEC. BTW why in the hell would someone name a football teams the Duckā€™s?[/QUOTE]

The ducks have Huskies and Cougars surrounding them in the north and Bruins, Bears and Trojans to the south, u need wings to defeat these predators.

I enjoyed being on the PDX, but when things hit the fan and ships were laid up and shipping companies went under, an applicant couldnā€™t get anything. Guys with A and B books were taking anything and everything so I moved on to something steady.

Heck I hear MEBA now has access to all MMP jobs, not just the select few crossover guys.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;117201]I enjoyed being on the PDX, but when things hit the fan and ships were laid up and shipping companies went under, an applicant couldnā€™t get anything. Guys with A and B books were taking anything and everything so I moved on to something steady.

Heck I hear MEBA now has access to all MMP jobs, not just the select few crossover guys.[/QUOTE]

Not trueā€¦ believe only half of what you hear and none of what you readā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œJohnny Canal;117203ā€]

Not trueā€¦ believe only half of what you hear and none of what you readā€¦[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s good to hear. By the way, whatā€™s wrong with ā€œending up in the oil patch?ā€ Thereā€™s a few companies with major new build programs and nicer equipment than MMP vessels.

[QUOTE=oregonblitzkrieg;117191]The ducks have Huskies and Cougars surrounding them in the north and Bruins, Bears and Trojans to the south, u need wings to defeat these predators.[/QUOTE]

As a Ducks fan myself I appreciate your argument, but I donā€™t think you strengthen it very much by throwing the Cougs or Bears on that listā€¦ :wink:

[QUOTE=captobie;117210]As a Ducks fan myself I appreciate your argument, but I donā€™t think you strengthen it very much by throwing the Cougs or Bears on that listā€¦ ;)[/QUOTE]

(I thought they would sound tough to those SEC fans who donā€™t know the names of any teams outside of their own conference)

The LSU Tigers, the Auburn Tigers, the Missouri Tigers, the Clemson Tigers and who knows what other SEC and Southern tigers are out there. Yā€™all and your tigers. Your big cats and your Smokey Mountains. Lets take a look at what constitutes a mountain and what constitutes a cat:

[B]A Southern Mountain[/B]

[B]A West Coast Hill [/B]

[B]A Southern Tiger[/B]

[B]A West Coast Cat[/B]

[QUOTE=oregonblitzkrieg;117311](I thought they would sound tough to those SEC fans who donā€™t know the names of any teams outside of their own conference)[/QUOTE]SEC national titlesā€¦ seven and counting. When was the last time your ducklings won a title?

[QUOTE=rkbakula;117362]SEC national titlesā€¦ seven and counting. When was the last time your ducklings won a title?[/QUOTE]

2014 is the year.

Trolling on a Monday nightā€¦

Clemson Tigers???

Yea definitely ACC. I think heā€™s just upset with us Southerners and our awesomeness.

[QUOTE=justaboatdriver;117378]Yea definitely ACC. I think heā€™s just upset with us Southerners and our awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

Your awesomeness, lol. Yeah I know Clemson isnā€™t SEC but their location qualifies them as part of this congregation of Southeastern tigers Iā€™m talking about. ~OOOO~ those scary tigers. The largest big cats you guys have in your neck of the woods are obese local tomcats, lol.

The Ducks are a good team and they continue to make impressive strides towards becoming even better. However, you cannot fuck with the SECā€¦look at the titles. Read em and weep. It is what it is. As soon as the BCS is dismantled and a playoff system is installed things will get intetesting. Good teams like the Ducks need to play better more seasoned teams in order to become better themselves.

Trolling on a Tuesday afternoonā€¦