Louisiana, Texas or both?

Don’t pay any attention to that old hair bag xmscaptain, ever since his catheter fell out he’s been a grumpy old f*#k.
Warm bodies, trump applications. Always be especially nice to the woman at the front desk or the one that answers the phone. They know more about whats going on than the damm president of the company and if you can be polite and half way charming, you might get lucky.
Not with her dammit, but possibly pointed towards an opening she heard about, cause she is the eyes and ears of the whole operation. Good luck bro, boot’s on the ground and bag packed, means you’re going to get lucky!

[QUOTE=“oregonblitzkrieg;117071”]

Wow, 10 hours, I could bicycle that.[/QUOTE]

You want a cookie? Because no one cares…

You want a medal?
Or a chest to pin it on.

Oh I got it! Just send me your info and I’ll fill out the job applications for you as well! Don’t want you to work to hard…

[QUOTE=“oregonblitzkrieg;116978”]
I hope I’ll score some points for traveling so far out of state to go there, shows some determination.[/QUOTE]

You’ll score some points for showing up ready to go that day or the next, being polite and not saying you’re ready to be the chief engineer. You may get on that track and have people willing to move you up and help you with training if you’ve impressed them with your ability to chip and paint, effectively clean a toilet and accurately throw a line. You’ll score points for getting up for your watch early, knocking out your dailies and weeklies efficiently and asking for more work. Rinse and repeat. Folks come from all over to work down here, and the prevailing attitude in the offices is that deckhands are a dime a dozen.

The “O” in OS stands for “ordinary,” by the way.

Not saying you can’t build a great career, but it’s not going to happen overnight.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;117081]Oh I got it! Just send me your info and I’ll fill out the job applications for you as well! Don’t want you to work to hard…[/QUOTE]

Nah, I’d rather send it to one of the nice women mentioned earlier, not a numbskull like you. Smh.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Flyer69;117077]You want a medal?
Or a chest to pin it on.[/QUOTE]

I’d pin it on you but you’re probably too short to reach…

[QUOTE=“oregonblitzkrieg;117092”]

Nah, I’d rather send it to one of the nice women mentioned earlier, not a numbskull like you. Smh.
[/QUOTE]

I can’t be but so much of one, I’ve got a job…

And I also know how to do some research.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;117094]I can’t be but so much of one, I’ve got a job…

And I also know how to do some research.[/QUOTE]

You should research how to be witty so that your insults will have more bite. BTW it will be painful to watch UO stomp your team into the ground this fall. You vaginaians will be lucky to score a single FG.

ROLL TIDE to all y’all bitches!!!

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;117107]ROLL TIDE to all y’all bitches!!![/QUOTE]

My prediction is that it will be a low tide this season, rolling out and away, off into the sunset

It looks like the TMACadet1 of hawsepiping has found GCaptain…

Lots of trolls around here recently, it seems.

[QUOTE=oregonblitzkrieg;117111]My prediction is that it will be a low tide this season, rolling out and away, off into the sunset[/QUOTE]

Your boys couldn’t handle Cam Newton playing by himself, and now you want to talk smack about the only other TEAM that has won a BCS championship in the last 4 years. LMFAO

[QUOTE=“oregonblitzkrieg;117103”]

You should research how to be witty so that your insults will have more bite. BTW it will be painful to watch UO stomp your team into the ground this fall. You vaginaians will be lucky to score a single FG.[/QUOTE]

That’s it? That’s your best come back? How sad.

It’s always amusing to see thin skinned noobs come here and start spouting off because their wittle feelings are hurt.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;117127]That’s it? That’s your best come back? How sad.

It’s always amusing to see thin skinned noobs come here and start spouting off because their wittle feelings are hurt.[/QUOTE]
Indeed, our new friend from Oregon has made a poor showing in the verbal judo event.
Perhaps he is vying for red-headed step child status??

Hey Fraq, One comment. Gig 'em!! :smiley: And no, I didn’t go to college. I’m a school of hard knocks kinda guy.

1 Like

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;117124]Your boys couldn’t handle Cam Newton playing by himself, and now you want to talk smack about the only other TEAM that has won a BCS championship in the last 4 years. LMFAO[/QUOTE]

Handled him better than you guys, tying up the game near the end. Didn’t he throw three TD passes on AL in the last quarter which sent them to the championship? lol. That team was nothing but a fluke, and they cheated even to gain fluke status. Their coach was fired 2 seasons later, what a joke.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Flyer69;117129]Indeed, our new friend from Oregon has made a poor showing in the verbal judo event.
Perhaps he is vying for red-headed step child status??[/QUOTE]

You must not have read the sign leading to the verbal judo event. The ticket taker won’t let you through if your IQ is below the cut off line. You might want to try reading a few books or going back to high school and getting your ged before entering this event.

[QUOTE=oregonblitzkrieg;117165]Handled him better than you guys, tying up the game near the end. Didn’t he throw three TD passes on AL in the last quarter which sent them to the championship? lol. That team was nothing but a fluke, and they cheated even to gain fluke status. Their coach was fired 2 seasons later, what a joke.
t.[/QUOTE]

Could have, would have, should have either way that BCS trophy wound up in Auburn that year not Oregon. So lets count them Alabama 14, Auburn 2, Oregon 0

Meh.
Getting better, but still weak.
If at first you fail, try,try again.

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;117166]Could have, would have, should have either way that BCS trophy wound up in Auburn that year not Oregon. So lets count them Alabama 14, Auburn 2, Oregon 0[/QUOTE]

I can respect Alabama. Don’t like them, but respect them. Auburn however is garbage. One of those one-hit wonders with no ability to last. I’d far rather be Oregon with a solid, consistent record and no championship (yet) than Auburn with it’s recent title but pathetic, below mediocre program. Not to mention they are cheats that should have the title stripped away from them.

Make that 15 Chief!