Looking for your first engine room?

Good Morning, I’m the Engineer of a Small research ship out of Gulfport, MS. I’m looking for someone looking to get their start on a boat, particularly the engine room. There are no requirements for MMC or STCW due to our Research Classification. It would be temp/contract at first and if the person works out well it can result in full time with state benefits. I would prefer someone within driving distance of Gulfport.

Good Morning, would you mind letting us know the name of the company and ship? What are you researching? How many crew the ship/boat?

Thanks…

@portvina I would really suggest you use the gCaptain jobsite as an employer. You can register for an account and put your info in. You will have much better results with this system.

gcap jobs

Your account will allow you to post and manage job openings, search and manage job candidates, create a company profile, and much more!

The signup page can be found here.

https://www.careerwebsite.com/employer/login?goto=%2Fr%2Fjobs%2Fpost%2Fpost.cfm%3Fsite_id%3D13363&site_id=13363&clientid=&msessid=JrWJQ