Looking for Seagoing Barge companies that push Bulk Chemicals and oils

The company name is the web address IF it is spelled properly. Or Google would return the address. In this thread alone you got three company names, three company phone numbers, and even a couple specific names to ask for in HR. That is a pretty HUGE chunk of help. Using the ‘search’ function in this forum you could search the names posted and come up with way more info than you can even use on ALL these companies, and more!

Ok great thanks for info and feedback

[B]2 Kings 2:23[/B]

I guess better 42 boys than 72 virgins!!

Vane pay, its not great, about 330 for an ab/tankerman, 10% extra if you work in NY. there is no extra pay for working holidays, insurance is expensive as hell for a family (around 450 a month). but the equipment is top notch and at the end of the day its a job, and at this point in time what more can you ask for?
Web address are great things to have but its been my experiance, and please everyone chime in here, that you are better off calling a company than just dropping them an email. or if all you want to do is drop an email at least follow up with a phone call the next day or two.

I wanted Web address to see what openings they had not to email but thanks to all who helped and even to the ones that tried to be a smart A$$ but hey this is a maritime forum what more to expect

Hi,

I am a chemical engineer and looking for a job in marine industry. Please suggest me some company names. I was working with a company Rxmarine. here is brief of that company.
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as a chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

Degreaser

Thanks!
Alfrad Axel

Thanks!
Alfred