List of companies to apply to:

Not sure where your from but there’s one in Gretna, La called Boat Crews USA. They’ve helped me a couple times when I’ve fallen on hard times. Ask to speak to JC and tell her your story. Be straight up with her, no bullshit. Don’t beat around the bush and if she calls you in to do an application, dress nice cause she may send you straight to a company… The number is 504-394-7864 . Hope the best for you

[QUOTE=Ddavis;163165]Any companies out there hiring? I work for ingram barge but the pay is awful…[/QUOTE]

AccuTrans needs to be added to the list. AccuTrans hires licensed tankermen (shore-based) and will also train when we have an opening for a trainee. We also hire plant operators. Go to www.accutransinc.com to fill out an application.

[QUOTE=lannaly;165580]AccuTrans needs to be added to the list. AccuTrans hires licensed tankermen (shore-based) and will also train when we have an opening for a trainee. We also hire plant operators. Go to www.accutransinc.com to fill out an application.[/QUOTE]

Where is Accurrans located? Also thanks for the info!!

[QUOTE=Ddavis;165916]Where is Accurrans located? Also thanks for the info!![/QUOTE]

Offices in Kenner, LA and in Pasadena, Beaumont, and Corpus Christi, TX. Are you a licensed tankerman? www.accutransinc.com

http://www.moc.noaa.gov/shipjobs/

AB and engineering spots with NOAA

Any good updates for this thread with all the changes happening currently?

Can you make a list for California, (Long Beach, San Pedro and San Diego)

And also for Jacksonville, Florida.

wow! that’s a large list haha thank you for all the work!