Lindsay Lord Naval Architecture Planning Hulls

I am looking for help in finding a copy of a the 1946 Book Naval Architecture and Planning Hulls by Lindsay Lord. Any thoughts

There are three copies available here. This is a great source for hard to find books.

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?author=Lindsay+Lord&title=Naval+Architecture+of+Planing+Hulls&lang=en&st=xl&ac=qr

not sure if you are still looking for this book 1946 edition? i have one it is in very good condition and has the most part of the dust cover?
if you are still interested pls reply, with an offer i can send pics if you like
dana62

Hi! Excuse me, did you find the book? Please if you see this reply, could you tell me how i find it?:slight_smile: Thanks!

[QUOTE=Hyeronimus;144762]Hi! Excuse me, did you find the book? Please if you see this reply,[B] could you tell me how i find it?[/B]:slight_smile: Thanks![/QUOTE]

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say give dana62 a shout. He (she?) obviously had one just a couple of months ago and necroed a 4 year old thread to tell us about it.

This is dana, i actually have this book and am looking to sell it! Private message me at d_dtower@msn.com

This is dana and I actually own this book and am looking to sell it you can private message me at d_dtower@msn.com

i have this book and am looking to sell it…ps didn’t know where to list it for sale. pls message me at d_dtower@msn.com