Knocking on Doors in Louisiana

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;161162]Is it still the same old “you come to us” thing? Im sure it is.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t pass their physical. As soon as they hear my knees snap crackle and pop, that’d be it. lol

[QUOTE=AB Murph;161154]Ms. Claudette,

Your thread may blow past 125 pages if ECO posts they are hiring Wiper/Qmed’s in the near future. :wink: LOL!!![/QUOTE]

Probably so, HA.

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;161160]Better check the employment page before you speak… QMED spots are now open.[/QUOTE]

annnnd theyre gone…

[QUOTE=snacktray;161184]annnnd theyre gone…[/QUOTE]

quelle surprise…

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;161160]Better check the employment page before you speak… QMED spots are now open.[/QUOTE]

I knew they were going to hire 3 weeks ago. I was just poking at the folks that fired up this thread because Ms. Claudette posted ECO was hiring OS’s. I was just laughing on the inside at all the nay-sayers who are painting doom and gloom.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=snacktray;161184]annnnd theyre gone…[/QUOTE]

Maybe folks shouldn’t have believed the post about the sign on the door? They might have been there when they started hiring, considering the post said they shredded all the apps then 10 days later they are hiring for 3 different ratings. LOL!!!

[QUOTE=AB Murph;161220]I knew they were going to hire 3 weeks ago. I was just poking at the folks that fired up this thread because Ms. Claudette posted ECO was hiring OS’s. I was just laughing on the inside at all the nay-sayers who are painting doom and gloom.

• Updated - - -

Maybe folks shouldn’t have believed the post about the sign on the door? They might have been there when they started hiring, considering the post said they shredded all the apps then 10 days later they are hiring for 3 different ratings. LOL!!![/QUOTE]

well its not like the few people reading these posts make up even a small fraction of the actual workforce or those looking to join it. a few guys may have passed on ECO because of posts on here but certainly there has been plenty of traffic in and out of ECO as always.

[QUOTE=snacktray;161245]well its not like the few people reading these posts make up even a small fraction of the actual workforce or those looking to join it. a few guys may have passed on ECO because of posts on here but certainly there has been plenty of traffic in and out of ECO as always.[/QUOTE]

I’m glad to hear some folks put money away and can be choosey when getting hired during this time. I know I have over a years salary saved up but don’t think I would be so choosey as a OS/Cook.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;161220]I knew they were going to hire 3 weeks ago. I was just poking at the folks that fired up this thread because Ms. Claudette posted ECO was hiring OS’s. I was just laughing on the inside at all the nay-sayers who are painting doom and gloom.

• Updated - - -

Maybe folks shouldn’t have believed the post about the sign on the door? They might have been there when they started hiring, considering the post said they shredded all the apps then 10 days later they are hiring for 3 different ratings. LOL!!![/QUOTE]

One of my favorite quotes I used in my counseling profession when working with children is:

What you think, you become,
What you feel, you attract,
What you imagine, you create.

Everyone creates their own destinations.
Ultimately, you make it happen.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;161275]I’m glad to hear some folks put money away and can be choosey when getting hired during this time. I know I have over a years salary saved up but don’t think I would be so choosey as a OS/Cook.[/QUOTE]

Oh I just meant people passing them up with an application because someone said they weren’t hiring, as in the quote I copied in my last post. Not passing them up because they wouldn’t work for them. I love reading all the shit people talk about ECO, Any company that generates that much interest and attention is hard not to be curious about. Id take a job there in a heartbeat just to see what all the damn fuss is about.

( but I am a licensed engineer so I have been known to be a little choosey :wink: )

[QUOTE=A Chateau on the Bayou;161290]One of my favorite quotes I used in my counseling profession when working with children is:

What you think, you become,
What you feel, you attract,
What you imagine, you create.

Everyone creates their own destinations.
Ultimately, you make it happen.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That which you manifest is before you.

Hows the food lol no body seems to metion that makes me wonder

[QUOTE=Tim Coon;162574]Hows the food lol no body seems to metion that makes me wonder[/QUOTE]

Lots of shit sandwiches

According to c.captain :smiley:

Downturn expected to be short-lived

May 20, 2015

NICHOLLS STATE UNIVERSITY AND EDISON CHOUEST Announce Partnership
May 27, 2015

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20150527/HURBLOG/150529687/1223?Title=Nicholls-State-Edison-Chouest-announce-partnership

Forget the noise: Oil prices won’t crash again.
[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]USA Today, June 7, 2015[/SIZE][/SIZE]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2015/06/07/oilprice-oil-prices-no-crash/28461339/

Louisiana Marine Operators are hiring Deckhands, Master of towing, QHSE/Safety Manager

Baker Hughes Needs Staff - Baker Hughes oil and Gas Jobs

Casting call- Looking for Oil Rig Workers for Deepwater Horizon Movie

Price Threat: Oil’s Future is Difficult to Predict.

US Oil and Natural Gas Rig Count Increases by 2 to 859