Is it illegal to support unions?

Sir you forget I have an entire IT department at my disposal I have learned many things. I had one of them teach me how to work this site and it’s much more enjoyable now. I can partake in your fun by posting images and I must admit it’s quite addictive. You wouldn’t happen to play golf by chance?

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161884]You wouldn’t happen to play golf by chance?[/QUOTE]

GOLF! Entertainment for the bourgeois. You probably also drink white wine?

Us members of the proletariat, we BOWL SIR!..at least when we aren’t fomenting revolution against our capitalist overlord oppressors! And we also drink beer (or the occasional White Russian)

[QUOTE=c.captain;161885]GOLF! Entertainment for the bourgeois. You probably also drink white wine?

Us members of the proletariat, we BOWL SIR!..at least when we aren’t fomenting revolution against our capitalist overlord oppressors! And we also drink beer (or the occasional White Russian)[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself, Scooter.

oh man I do like a good dude White Russian

If you don’t like playing golf then why would you live next to a golf course?

[QUOTE=c.captain;161885]GOLF! Entertainment for the bourgeois. You probably also drink white wine?

Us members of the proletariat, we BOWL SIR!..at least when we aren’t fomenting revolution against our capitalist overlord oppressors! And we also drink beer (or the occasional White Russian)[/QUOTE]
He probably plays Polo and owns his own pony too. Not that is anything wrong with wearing pink…

I’ll have you know I hang out with these rather delightful chaps…

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161892]I’ll have you know I hang out with these rather delightful chaps…

[/QUOTE]
So how come they are in northeast Louisiana and you claim to be in southern Louisiana? And I rather enjoy hanging out with this delightful lady…

These cherished individuals belong to all Louisianan’s and they do travel you know. Sometimes I send the jet for them so that I may enjoy their antics in person.

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161894]These cherished individuals belong to all Louisianan’s and they do travel you know. Sometimes I send the jet for them so that I may enjoy their antics in person. [/QUOTE]
Yes it funny how you got a nice image from the internet on an Oklahoma tv station(KWTV) to show Willie Robertson getting off a plane. Kind of strange that you don’t have your own pictures of him.

Alright that is more than enough of me feeding the TROLL.

If I’m inside the jet how can I take a picture of all of us deboarding the craft? I was visiting some business associates in Norman and let them hitch a ride.

Next thing you know we will be paying the troll toll.

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;161896]If I’m inside the jet how can I take a picture of all of us deboarding the craft? I was visiting some business associates in Norman and let them hitch a ride.
[/QUOTE]

You either take a picture inside the plane or you get out first.

I am done wasting time with you as you are troll and are not even good at being a troll. Good day and piss off

Yes I grow bored with you as well it’s time I’m off for my nightly swim…

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;161898]You either take a picture inside the plane or you get out first.

I am done wasting time with you as you are troll and are not even good at being a troll. Good day and piss off[/QUOTE]

Please remove your face from Scooters ass long enough to post something useful.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;161900]Please remove your face from Scooters ass long enough to post something useful.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of trolls…I almost forgot about the king of all trolls. Maybe you and Jeaux Bawss are one in the same or maybe just lovers. Not that there is anything wrong with that…

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;161895]Yes it funny how you got a nice image from the internet on an Oklahoma tv station(KWTV) to show Willie Robertson getting off a plane. Kind of strange that you don’t have your own pictures of him.

Alright that is more than enough of me feeding the TROLL.[/QUOTE]
For the record that is not Willie Robertson. That is Jep Robertson, Willie’s little brother. LOL

[QUOTE=The Rover;161902]For the record that is not Willie Robertson. That is Jep Robertson, Willie’s little brother. LOL[/QUOTE]

Thanks I really don’t watch them. I watched about 15 minutes of one show and thought it was insulting to people’s intelligence. Maybe I give people too much credit

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;161901]Speaking of trolls…I almost forgot about the king of all trolls. Maybe you and Jeaux Bawss are one in the same or maybe just lovers. Not that there is anything wrong with that…[/QUOTE]

Come on Scooter Jr. you can do better than quoting Seinfeld.

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;161891]…Not that is anything wrong with wearing pink…[/QUOTE]

What’s wrong with wearing pink…?