I need a favor

Whats going on everyone? It’s been a while.

I need to talk with someone who is nearby, and can access a Navy Exchange to get me an official US Navy Pea Coat. Anyone know who can help me?

hope this helps…don’t know about the exchange…bought a nice on off of ebay a year or so ago.

Hey Cheng,
I sail to GTMO Cuba twice a month. I live in Tallahassee, FL but sail from Jax Port. Glad to help, pm me if you like.
10talents

Hey Cheng, I can’t help but it’s nice to see you again!

Ya, I’ve sure missed you around here as well…Are you still down south?

Cheng- I got my last two pea coats for $10 and $20 (both like new) at the local thrift store. Might be a n option if you don’t find one…

Ordinaryseaman,

Hey A, are you working ? If not I may have a lead for you…

Howdy! Sent you a PM…
Anthony

Thx I’ve checked just seeing if I could get it from someone I know won’t screw me.

[quote=10talents;12081]Hey Cheng,
I sail to GTMO Cuba twice a month. I live in Tallahassee, FL but sail from Jax Port. Glad to help, pm me if you like.
10talents[/quote]
10T, I’ll be in touch

C_A, My fav guy on this site. No offense Anchorman but A is my bud. How have you been my friend?

Nope, Sailing for Crowley on the Heavy Fuel Oil ATB’s on the west coast. Nice equipment but, alot of work. Thats a good thing, WD40 or Olive Oil…

Good info OS, I’ll look into it.

[quote=Shellback;12103]Ordinaryseaman,

Hey A, are you working ? If not I may have a lead for you…[/quote]
Thanks Shellback, I’m good. I never was or should be without work. I hope that stays the way until I don’t want to work.

I have missed you all, I am good, I am at home and I am too drunk to walk.

I’ve been good, bad, mediocre, all in a row. It has been a weird year so far for me. But I’m back to being good. On the beach for now but I’ll be looking for work later in the year.

As long as you’re not too drunk to fuck, you’ll be fine.

Cheng
If you want a pee coat, give me a call or email me and I will mail it out to you.