I may have won a million dollars!

Did anyone else receive this private message?

Hello!

Greetings.

I am Miss Monic Somba i just want to let you know that there is something very serious and urgent i will like to share with you.

Please kindly respond as soon as you get this mail so that i can explain myself in a more better way.contact me back here just for more details (ms_somba@hotmail.com) ms_somba at hotmail dot com

Expecting to hear from you.
Miss Monic Somba

Yeah- I got it. Looks like we will have to split the million.

Moderator- please block Monic Somba or whoever this bottom feeder is from forum.

Looks like we will be splitting it 3 ways

Dang, bye bye retirement plan

She sent me a hot body shot though

Share it!!

Too late. I married her this morning.

You home wrecking asshole we got internet married last week. I gave her my credit card # so she could buy her wedding dress. I’m supposed to meet her at baggage claim in Nairobi airport next week. We were gonna keep the whole million for ourselves.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;173002]You home wrecking asshole we got internet married last week. I gave her my credit card # so she could buy her wedding dress. I’m supposed to meet her at baggage claim in Nairobi airport next week. We were gonna keep the whole million for ourselves.[/QUOTE]

Oh. . . . story of my life. . . .

[QUOTE=coldduck;172989]Share it!![/QUOTE]

She didn’t say which one is her though

^^^ Just like the mythical Sirens luring sailors and their boats into the rocks. Everyone out of the way - coming through!

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;173032]^^^ Just like the mythical Sirens luring sailors and their boats into the rocks. Everyone out of the way - coming through![/QUOTE]

I could be lured with bait like that.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;173062]I could be lured with bait like that.[/QUOTE]

Gotta make sure that the lower hull doesn’t have any unnecessary protuberances. . . .

She has been banned! Thanks to those who reported this!!