I have a question

Can I share my experience at the Blount small ship adventure? Is it allowed in this forum? I didn’t find any group that I could post in, so please guide me.

Your experience as a passenger or as crew?

I was a passenger last year in the Chicago to Chicago round trip along with my wife. I loved the sightseeing part of the trip. Besides we had a great group so we played cards together, had drinks together and danced together in the cultural night and we got new friends. It was just amazing. I want to encourage all whom I know to go for it. Their website has the details of the trip. Oh I almost forgot, the crew was so friendly. They joined with us in the dances and had fun along with us. This the trip I attended - http://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/where-we-go/2015-magical-lake-michigan-chicago-to-chicago/?view=itinerary

Ral,
Please tell us more about the food, shore excursions, and accommodations !Feel free to attache photos of your voyage ?

• Updated - - -

Ral,
Please tell us more about the food, shore excursions, and accommodations !Feel free to attache photos of your voyage ?