How about a subforum for Army Watercraft?

I’ll host. There are a lot of US Army Transportation Corps mariners out there, past and present, and they, too contribute to safety and the military. I did it for 11 years, they continue to do it across the globe… Waterborne!
[ATTACH]4420[/ATTACH]

Few years ago, it was either this vessel or a sister, was in port hueneme for a bit. Turned a few heads when they showed up.

Yeah…WTH?
Corps of Engineers boats don’t deserves slot here?
…I call BS.

Captain I invite you to visit the following online DOD video to assist you in learning more about the US Army Transportation Corps’ watercraft: https://www.dvidshub.net/video/282829/army-watercraft-projecting-force

Army LCUs; LCMs; BD cranes; LSVs; tugs and warping tugs operated by soldiers have been involved in every conflict since WWI. The LCU I was CHENG on in Desert Shield/Storm in the Persian Gulf had served at Cam Ranh Bay, RVN in the 60’s. At one time, the TC had more watercraft in the inventory that the US Navy did. The bridge boats that you are familiar with are a whole other part of the Army.

It would be interesting to learn more about the army’s 88K program. Seems like a good way to get a USCG MMC.