Hotels Near Galliano

Hey Guys, <br><br>I’m headed down next week to job hunt, and the Days Inn and Best Western are fully booked online. Any other recommendations nearby?<br><br>Thanks

Call the Best Western, and speak to Jolene. If there’s a room to be had in the area, she’ll know, and at least steer you in the right direction.<br><br>Otherwise, you can try the Houma area, but I think it’s going to be a bit of an uphill struggle until everyone gets back offshore.

Did you try the Galliano Inn?

Good luck, Patrick,<br>I think I called every hotel from Lafayette to Gulfport, and the only rooms I found were in Gulfport. That’s better than a two hour drive to Galliano an Morgan City, but it’s better than sleeping in the car!<br>Hope you find something.

Thanks Guys,<br><br>Staying at Metairie days inn for 66 with tax for a night, then down to Galliano inn for 80 with tax after that. <br><br>The Inn has no website, but you can check for availability with Asst. Manager Gabe at this email.<br>gallianoinn@mobiletel.com<br><br>You then need to call <span style="font-family: Arial;]985-475-8700 to confirm.<br><br>Now…to just land the job!<br></span>