Hello! Another Guy Looking for a job!

I thought you were like Boy Wonder going to any school you picked. Look under Hornbeck’s job section and it will give you all the info you could want.

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;97815]I thought you were like Boy Wonder going to any school you picked. Look under Hornbeck’s job section and it will give you all the info you could want.[/QUOTE]

I dont recall acting like a “boy wonder”, in fact I think I never even mentioned my academics or that I could “get into any academy”. I even said i would prefer the hawsepipe if the current regulatory environment wasn’t so hostile.

But hey, the only thing more hostile than the USCG apparently is towards hawsepipers is asking a question on these forums.

Only if you have a piss poor attitude.

For those that are also interested: http://www.hornbeckoffshore.com/jobsearch.html

Is Hornbeck a good company to work with?

No, asking a stupid question. You clearly didn’t even attempt to look up the info on the ATP program…

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;97831]No, asking a stupid question. You clearly didn’t even attempt to look up the info on the ATP program…[/QUOTE]

Ok. Well thanks for the tip.

No it’s not for you don’t waste everyone’s time by applying. Let someone who will appreciate the chance get one of those spots.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;97858]No it’s not for you don’t waste everyone’s time by applying. Let someone who will appreciate the chance get one of those spots.[/QUOTE]

I mean’t to say “Those that are [I][B]also[/B][/I] interested”.

But of course its just easier to attack somebody than provide information and answers to honest questions. I wouldn’t expect anything different from the usual crowd here.

I hope we all run into each other someday. I’ll buy dinner.

You still don’t get it, do you? You need to put in “honest” work before asking an “honest” question. Before asking if anyone has any info on this, why not visit the HOS website and look for the answer. If they are offering this program, don’t you think they would lay out the requirements for it? Its a pretty simple thing to do.

If we run into each other you’ll probably be serving my dinner.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;97964]If we run into each other you’ll probably be serving my dinner.[/QUOTE]

I kind of figured you were to sophisticated to be eating at McDonalds Fraqrat

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;97964]If we run into each other you’ll probably be serving my dinner.[/QUOTE]

OOOOOoooooooooOOooooo…

Classy.

How many hours did it take to use your hooves to type out that used and abused “comeback”? Nevermind that, since I don’t care… I’m not out looking for an internet pis-ing match such as yourself. Your back must ache from all the slaving over your keyboard, anxiously searching to troll someone.

Well headed back to Cleveland to go back on the Amercian Courage on the 20th.
I got bumped from deck and will be in the wheelhouse for the 2013 season.
Ill also be running the boom while unloading. Gotta love the lakes!

[QUOTE=Rebel_Rider1969;102835]Well headed back to Cleveland to go back on the Amercian Courage on the 20th.
I got bumped from deck and will be in the wheelhouse for the 2013 season.
Ill also be running the boom while unloading. Gotta love the lakes![/QUOTE]

Congratulations on getting back aboard.

And have fun running downbound on the St. Mary’s :smiley:

Now that you have a new job, any chance on spilling the beans on why you left the HOT fleet?

Well about a month into wheeling.and I like it. Also running the boom and ballasting is a blast. Wheeling in the St Claire Detroit and St Marys as well as the soon locks. And here I thought they sat up there and listened to buffet and drank margaritas the whole shift. Working till June then vacation for a month!

[QUOTE=“Rebel_Rider1969;105692”]Well about a month into wheeling.and I like it. Also running the boom and ballasting is a blast. Wheeling in the St Claire Detroit and St Marys as well as the soon locks. And here I thought they sat up there and listened to buffet and drank margaritas the whole shift. Working till June then vacation for a month![/QUOTE]

Work it Rebel!!!

[QUOTE=Rebel_Rider1969;105692]Well about a month into wheeling.and I like it. Also running the boom and ballasting is a blast. Wheeling in the St Claire Detroit and St Marys as well as the soon locks. And here I thought they sat up there and listened to buffet and drank margaritas the whole shift. Working till June then vacation for a month![/QUOTE]

Still on the American Courage?

[QUOTE=Rebel_Rider1969;105692]Well about a month into wheeling.and I like it. Also running the boom and ballasting is a blast. Wheeling in the St Claire Detroit and St Marys as well as the soon locks. And here I thought they sat up there and listened to buffet and drank margaritas the whole shift. Working till June then vacation for a month![/QUOTE]

Nice! Good on ya.

Time to bump this how to get a job saga back to the top