Happy 4th of July!

Yall be careful and have fun, if your stuck on the boat at least enjoy the Fireworks!!!

Anyone have any good 4th of July stories aboard ship?

Fire works HA!!! We are stuck offshore on DP, company men crawling all over the place. You can’t even light a cigerette outside, you have to go down stairs in the ROV stores room and put a garbage bag over the smoke detector. Some body send me some pictures so I will know what the real people do for holidays.

Here is what ‘normal’ people did (and continue to do) on the 3rd, 4th and probably the 5th.

[ATTACH]1995[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1996[/ATTACH]

There was a little phosphoresence last night in the wake.

Happy Independence Day! Fly your Flag today!!!

[QUOTE=cappy208;73254]Here is what ‘normal’ people did (and continue to do) on the 3rd, 4th and probably the 5th.

[ATTACH]1995[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1996[/ATTACH]

There was a little phosphoresence last night in the wake.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya Cappy, last night was cool with the full moon. Now if we can only talk some one into consuming our share of party liquors, I will owe them one. Smooth sailing up there to ya

I hope everyone that is on the beach has a great holiday, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

[QUOTE=rshrew;73247]Anyone have any good 4th of July stories aboard ship?[/QUOTE]
The fourth of July brings up fond memories.

Crew change is in 7 days.

Nothing else comes to mind.

Fireworks are winding down.

Hope you all have had a safe (and for the ones at home fun) 4th.

I just wanted to be home so I could blow shit up without getting arrested.

FIRE!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!! …settle down Beavis

FIRE!!! Breakin the law,breakin the law…

I put some pyrotechnicians on a barge one fourth, they lit the wrong end of the barge so the finally was the beginning.I think they were Smoked up a little.

Reviving this thread to wish all Americans on the forum
A HAPPY 4th of JULY :smiley:

Happy double day to many of us I’m sure.