gCaptain Store Should Carry

I’m making a thread for people to make suggestions to John for what the store should add to it’s inventory.

I say: Luggage. High quality roller luggage, high quality soft (waterproof?) duffels, and maybe some dry bags.

3 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure I would look to gCaptain for that stuff. The super large “body bag” style of duffels would be cool.

Velcro backed morale patches.

2 Likes

Velcro backed? So they can be quickly removed if morale takes a sudden and precipitous decline?

5 Likes

I have carry on and backpacks with the Velcro already on them. Just started getting a few patches myself and yes morale does change.

1 Like

Yes!! I’m a big fan of GoRuck backpacks… which all come with velcro for a patch. I’m just not sure how many other readers would be interested in them.

1 Like

Pendleton woolen mills had some neato luggage … how about some maritime themed address labels but this may have to be done on line interactive?

1 Like

4 Likes

FYI - We added some of our favorite marine electronics. Here’s a link to what’s new:
https://shop.gcaptain.com/collections/new-additions

1 Like

There’s a typo in the Olympus camera blurb – “in climate” should be “inclement”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add, Soft Shell jackets with the color anchor logo instead of all white.