gCaptain Needs Beta Testers

We just put the final touches on a new product/service we are offering and need a few people willing to share feedback and suggestions as well as test the product. We are also looking for people willing to read product descriptikns and edit them for mistakes.

Once invited there will be an opportunity to purchase items at a discount inside the new section of the site but you are not obligated to buy anything.

We ask that you are willing to spend at least an hour of your time browsing the new site and answering survey questions. We also ask that, if you participate, you agree to keep this a secret untill we are ready to launch.

If you are interested please reply to this thread and I will PM you the details later today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
John

I’m in if you’ll have me.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’ll do it.

1 Like

Did I pass the test? Seriously though, sign me up if you can use me.

1 Like

Ok guys. I’ve added you three (@Traitor_Yankee @tugsailor @jbtam99 ) to the BETA program and to a private section of this forum where we can discuss the new features. Here’s the link: http://forum.gcaptain.com/t/thanks-for-beta-testing/45488

Note, the link is only visible to BETA testers but… we have a few more open slots so leave a comment here if you want to join in.

1 Like

Did I miss the boat?

nope

I’ll help out.

1 Like

@john, if you are still needing testers, I will do whatever I can.

1 Like

@Capt_Phoenix @Tugs you’re added… check the link. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll be a Beta tester

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Yes would be willing to help, have done usability testing before.

Sure count me in if you need some more people.

Willing to help as well.

Cheers,

Earl

Ok @Earl_Boebert1 @Tellarian @cchick001 check the link :slight_smile:

Room for just two more, then I will close this thread.

Sign me up

JAYZUSS KEERYST!..what a bunch of suck ups!

I’d only do it if there is enough jingle in it for my efforts…

Ok, that’s it guys, thanks.

If you missed out, there will be a second round of beta testing next week. Visit the following link and enter your email if you are interested: Shop gCaptain