F'n Yachters

Wow… That CANT be real can it!!! Its funny because everyone is all welcoming him to the forum all serious like! LOLOL!!!

Lol no cussing, or straight truth, just,just :slight_smile:

Crawdaddy 1.5 WTF!!!

Thats all u see on that website just smiley faces its sad,

Holy shit that site is real!!! I thought it was a gag. I thought if you actually typed that in it would take you to a site to meet up for gay sex at rest areas and truck stops! Come to find out you can just get that sort of stuff at your local marina. Who knew!?!?

I can’t stop crying, gay sex at rest areas, wow

We’re gunna need a lawyer for this thread before its over… Flag Guy we need you!

Dangerfield did say it best.

Well here, we’re professionals. And I personally have never heard of cruiserforum. So get your pfd donned and take your safety certificate elsewhere.

Huge LOL at “Flag Officer” trolling this place, and it seems like only one person has figured this out. Bravo sir, bravo!

A bigger LOL at a guy that supposedly has an unlimited license not being able to handle a 54’ Hatteras. What’s even funnier is that the weekend warriors called him out…and the funniest part is that he actually fought with them! May want to consider turning in the man card amigo!

Yachties can be arrogant pricks.

But when we get in rec boats and enter their world we need to know about their rules and traditions too. I am not saying that they are right, but it is best to be aware of their expectations.

I would never mention commercial license or experience if involved in a recreational “incident” like this as they are likely to use that against me with some kind of complaint.

I have had plenty of confrontations with them, and seen them do a lot of dangerous things. I just do my best to keep away from them.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;74160]Holy shit that site is real!!! I thought it was a gag. I thought if you actually typed that in it would take you to a site to meet up for gay sex at rest areas and truck stops! Come to find out you can just get that sort of stuff at your local marina. Who knew!?!?[/QUOTE]

You might not be so far off. Check it out:

no! This gotta be a joke?

Ok, you convinced me. I am not going to follow that link.

Fellow men of the sea???

I am a mariner that took a Maritime Law class, that doesn’t make me a lawyer!!!

You are a lawyer that runs a marina, that doesn’t make you a mariner!! Or a fellow man of the sea!

Go back to your Cruiser forum!!

It just keeps getting better and better that site is pure comedy.

You should have a disclaimer with that one guys, I’m on the company server !

Laughing BIG TIME on this thread !

I just clicked that link and that’s the first thing I see, gay or bi crew wanted.these yachties are som effen sickos.

WAFI

True VHF conversation heard in NY Harbor…
Sandy Hook Pilot inbound aboard the new Queen Mary, “On the assist tug on my port bow.”
"Assist tug, go ahead Cap."
Sandy Hook Pilot, "Watch out for that WAFI. It’s getting close,"
Assist tug, "Yes sir, Cap. But what’s a WAFI?"
Sandy Hook Pilot, "That Wind Assisted Freaking Idiot off your port bow!