Fit for Duty

How long does it take for the Detailers (MPS) to invite me back to the pool after being cleared “fit for duty” by MSC Norfolk Medical. I was out on medical for a month, been cleared by medical, computer system shows me cleared “fit for duty”. I emailed and left phone messages with Detailer, but haven’t heard back yet… Thanks for any advice…

[QUOTE=2015;165591]How long does it take for the Detailers (MPS) to invite me back to the pool after being cleared “fit for duty” by MSC Norfolk Medical. I was out on medical for a month, been cleared by medical, computer system shows me cleared “fit for duty”. I emailed and left phone messages with Detailer, but haven’t heard back yet… Thanks for any advice…[/QUOTE]

How much time are you talking about? Days, weeks?

There are some MSC guys here who might chime in but I’ll give you some advice I seldom heed myself: give the system time to work.

You don’t specify East or West.

Do you know the name of the woman who runs the Nflk pool? (I don’t remember it). I suggest you call Civmar Support or the MSFSC 800# and ask for her by name. From my experience she’ll tell you what’s what.

For West, if you’ve got the ph# for the man who runs that pool (I don’t), I’d say it’s a crap shoot whether he’ll answer the phone or return a call.

Good luck, shipmate.

Thanks Catherder, roger that on giving the system time to work… It’s only been a week.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=civmar;165626]You don’t specify East or West.

Do you know the name of the woman who runs the Nflk pool? (I don’t remember it). I suggest you call Civmar Support or the MSFSC 800# and ask for her by name. From my experience she’ll tell you what’s what.

For West, if you’ve got the ph# for the man who runs that pool (I don’t), I’d say it’s a crap shoot whether he’ll answer the phone or return a call.

Good luck, shipmate.[/QUOTE]

Thanks CivMar, Yes I know who your referencing, I forgot her name as well. It might be Sandy ? I’ll find out. Thanks again…

[QUOTE=2015;165627]Thanks Catherder, roger that on giving the system time to work… It’s only been a week.

• Updated - - -

Thanks CivMar, Yes I know who your referencing, I forgot her name as well. It might be Sandy ? I’ll find out. Thanks again…[/QUOTE]

They called me today to return. Thanks again for the advice.