Exhaust leak, need to replace flange gaskets mid smokestack

Yes, I know let’s move on to the next project.

She has had some MDE engine work. although most likily not any real service time since then.

Its always a great idea to review the service history. When the vessel was purchased was there a service history file also? Did the previous owners know something we dont?

Should we start a thread that addresses crankcase ventilation? And piston dome damage? or cylinder wall / cylinder insert wear?

Dammit man I forgot all about the damned batteries!

Mr Scaramooch please let us know the condition of ships batteries. The specific gravity of each battery cel must be taken into account when calculating vessel stability. Besides sinking the entire vessel it may also shit the generator down if disconnected. I hate to come off as a know it all but this is just basic engineering 101 stuff. I hope this helps and please send photos of all batteries onboard.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;189444]Dammit man I forgot all about the damned batteries!

Mr Scaramooch please let us know the condition of ships batteries. The specific gravity of each battery cel must be taken into account when calculating vessel stability. Besides sinking the entire vessel it may also shit the generator down if disconnected. I hate to come off as a know it all but this is just basic engineering 101 stuff. I hope this helps and please send photos of all batteries onboard.[/QUOTE]

wOW!!1! I didn no that! So much helpful. Thanx u! I had no idea 12 volts could make me giggle so much. I bet they’re even funnier in series.

The inside of this boat is even funnier than your battery joke. Its like the the hippie era recreated but located in Newton Creek adjacent the wastewater treatment plant.

It’s an inside joke from way back…