Document holder

It’s not meant for insertion…

5 Likes

I’ve been emailing everything to myself through my gmail. Then it’s always available through a quick search. USB is good idea for any spotty coverage areas or a dead phone.

I used to keep all the cards in my wallet. They look like shit after a while. Think I threw away that TWIC holder right after I left the office last time.

Huh?

1 Like

I think you guys should be nicer to him. He shows all the symptoms of autism.

1 Like

This is what i have and I love it!
DMleatherStudio on https://www.etsy.com/listing/533299784/personalized-distressed-leather-family?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=family%20passport%20holder&ref=sr_gallery_191302335703_odba

1 Like

Thanks for the share @Bukowski666

Just asking have you been able to start your own successful business? I don’t mean this to be a put-down. Just wondering? If you have keep up the good/hard work, and congrats. If I can refer you a cash paying client I would be happy to help.

What the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

No worries just let me know.

Okey Doke

2 Likes

Some one on the thread said it matters how you come off. I just started I’ve been working for the IBU. I haven’t even shipped out yet but I really think it does matter. When I walk in and i have all my stuff in order I think people look at me different. Like I’m ready to work. I walked into The SIU with all my stuff on a thumb drive and the guy was loving it. Like I said I’m fresh but that’s the impression I get from people.

Keep up the positive attitude. Congrats and good luck. Stay Safe. Nice leather document holder.

I use a passport wallet, Holds the MMC just like it would a passport. My wife bought my first one at the Post office. The one I have now I found on Ebay. I carry it in my pocket because I work on several different boats. It is not uncommon for me to step off one and get on another.

I recommend a bright color so you can find it in your bag.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Embassy-Leather-Passport-Cover-Holder/1100005138?iid=360856777045&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D47507%26meid%3D12dbe07933884d4da20488c9a302bb8a%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D401409859592&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

1 Like

I’ve had good luck with Lexar thumb drives and they come with an encryption program. I’ve got a couple of 128gb ones I use to backup my tablet and to store digital reference books. I have a couple of smaller ones, one that I use for my documents and scanned copies of everything, the other I use for file sharing. Music and movies are stored on a 2TB Western Digital portable hard drive.

One of my 3a/e’s has a small metal keyring USB that seems pretty indestructible but I don’t know who made it. I’ve had bad luck with Sandisk products. For some reason they seem to become locked in a read-only state.

1 Like

I use this.

Holds my certs.

I put my discharges and vouchers in it for the trip home.

Leeds 0600-15 DuraHyde Versa-Folio - Black

When I travel I put the Vesta-Foil inside a Targus TCC002US 15.4" Classic Notebook Case , it fits perfect. It also holds my laptop and various misc.

31982ND82NL

The Targus is nice because it slips over the handle of my wheeled suitcase

I keep my passport and MMC in a separate holder and keep the in my laptop bag or in my pocket.

1 Like

This in conjunction with the Condor Urban Go Pack. Going on 3 years now … bulletproof.

We have to review documents and certificates every hitch – this keeps them.organized and handy. The big bag holds my laptop, chargers ,plotting tools, reading materials, flashlight, folding knife, etc.

Condor Pocket Pouch/US Patch (Black, 7.25 x 5-Inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZU03LE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ca-YzbHN559NJ

Like others I use a 3 ring zip up binder made by Day Runner with a bunch of page protectors inside. I recently bought some 3 1/2 x 5" photo pages and they hold my MMC and Passport perfectly.