Crew boat gets stuck in platform

Uploading from iPhone app so I’m not sure it will work.

Nope! Sue did not!

[ATTACH]4000[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4001[/ATTACH]

Here try these

edit: nevermind, that didnt work either

Here we go. Forum code is the only way i’ve been succesful. PITA

No idea why the picture quality went to crap when I uploaded.

doesn’t appear they were going 20 kts with nobody awake…,

Let’s see if this works!

[ATTACH]4009[/ATTACH]

This is getting ridiculous! The lack of support and concern from the gCaptain crew for the problems on the app and the PC forum are killing this entire forum.

Don’t text and drive kids.

here is a full size pic

just a friendly bit of advice but to post a photo just use UBB code …works like a charm

[QUOTE=c.captain;141767]here is a full size pic

just a friendly bit of advice but to post a photo just use UBB code …works like a charm[/QUOTE]

Looks like a lack of horsepower. I’m quite convinced that with a 5th engine they could have made it thru the platform.

Pow! Right in the kissa

That will buff right out.

[QUOTE=coldduck;141753]This is getting ridiculous! The lack of support and concern from the gCaptain crew for the problems on the app and the PC forum are killing this entire forum.[/QUOTE]

Preaching to the choir. Email info@gcaptain.com with issues and be specific. We’ll see what we can do.

[QUOTE=Mikey;141815]Preaching to the choir. Email info@gcaptain.com with issues and be specific. We’ll see what we can do.[/QUOTE]

Mikey, I tried to reply via private message but it appears your inbox is full.

Posted the photos here http://gcaptain.com/crew-boat-gets-stuck-in-offshore-platform-photos/

Might want to credit the correct people when you use their photos. Photos from Team Intense fishing team posted by me.

I think we can blame this accident on the hiring practice of the larger OSV companies. If they weren’t so insistent on prior oil field experience these unlimited tonnage masters wouldn’t have to go take a crew boat job to pad their resumes.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;141829]I think we can blame this accident on the hiring practice of the larger OSV companies. If they weren’t so insistent on prior oil field experience these unlimited tonnage masters wouldn’t have to go take a crew boat job to pad their resumes.[/QUOTE]

OH HO! Such a funny little man you are…

besides…how does not learn to be a CoonAss without replicating their ways?

see y’all in the Funny Papers

Is it like being a driller…
The bigger the mistake the bigger the promotion?

Does anyone know the story behind this incident? the office sent a email about the wheelhouse possibly being unintended while they were underway.