Best Nautical Movie Scene

No no no no. Not my boat. The bosses boat.We hit a reef. Huge son of a bitch. Ran the whole coast. THE GREAT BARRIER REEF? You heard of it? Smart lady. From Captain Ron
Also Martin Harvey: Slow down! There’s boats all over the place!

Captain Ron: Don’t worry. They’ll get out of the way. I learned that driving the Saratoga.

“Row well, and live”

Not a nautical movie per se, but a nautical scene.

THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER 1990 Tom Clancy story

"Captain Ramius: There’s one thing you haven’t yet asked me: why?
Jack Ryan: Well, I thought you would tell me when you felt ready.
Captain Ramius: Well, there are those who believe that we should attack the United States first. Settle everything in one moment. Red October was built for that purpose.

Ice Station Zebra.
Rock Hudson to Patrick McGoohan:
'We work on first name terms here; my first name is Captain.

The scene in captain Phillips when the whole crew was gathered in the lounge. One of the engineers says “ I’m in a union, I didn’t sign up for this shit”

Moby Dick…the entire scene when Gregory peck is riding the whale stabbing it with his harpoon and ranting ‘from hell’s heart I stab at thee!..’ and when he surfaces on the whale’s back, but dead yet his arm is beckoning the crew to come with him, making the prophecy true…

Had to watch Caddyshack last Friday, so hilarious. Yacht club party going on, Rodney walks by Judge Smail’s wife “ You look great tonight, you must have been something before they invented electricity”.

‘You wanna earn 50 bucks the hard way?’

The quotable lines from that movie are enough to fill a volume of comedic lines.

The best scene in the whole movie is where Chevy Chase’ character Ty Webb loses his ball at night into Bill Murray’s workshop. What ensues is simply the funniest scene between two funny people of all time. From ‘cannonball coming!’ To ‘we’ve got a pool and a pond. The pond would be good to you.’ You simply can’t beat Caddyshack for the quintessential 80’s comedy and in my opinion; perhaps the best of all time.