An Open Letter to Edison Chouest Offshore and Gary Chouest

Caps on spit bottles are optional on the 300’s man.

just what I want to see is your filthy dip in a styrofoam cup…

you can go wipe up that brown liquid mouth shit of yours with your hallowed stars and bars now…

PHUCKING SOUTHERN TRASH!

that cup should be in a roll of duct tape. lord help us if it tips over and it stains the chart or a jsa!

Don’t fool yourself, Chouest has been out Union Shopping a few times is the word on the street. He is looking for an in to go after some of the MSC Contract CONAMR Work, he understands that the best way to look out for his own interest and help save and float his company is to get some steady MSC work on the bigger contracts vice the ones he has now. They have some smart guys down there if they need the UNION to get them more contracts and more money they will. He can spin up a start up company under a new name and do some spinoff work and have UNION and non UNION workforce. And its not all “down there” Chouest has some smart guys in DC working on some interesting was to get work and contracts out of the government. He took over family business and runs a company just like everyone else in this country that wants to start and run a company. I am sure that Chouest is looking out for Chouest 1st. There are a few way he can go to get there, put a bid in to buy what’s left of AMSE in Boston, Buy out OSI, Ocean Ships Inc, he could have grabbed up the old 3PSC out of Florida, there are ways he can make monaey and stay in business and be very profitable.

Oh jeez… bite your tongue, :rofl: I left OSI to come to ECO 12 years ago. Granted, an LMSR would be nice, but with my luck they’d make me get my tankerman PIC back and stick me back on the one active T-5E again.

I doubt he’d spend tens of millions combatting unions, all the while wanting to be union. Furthermore, ECO has had working contracts with MSC for many years absent being union.

No, they’ll just buy more businesses. Hence the reasoning for their recent purchase of two oilfield service companies.

The guy in the picture is from Washington, Scooter.

of course he is and a MacArthur Fellow to boot…how ever could I have made the mistake that he was just another illiterate wannabe Confederate moron from Turdwater, Mississippi?

you will notice his teeth? already rotten in his 20’s…he is right on schedule to the Southern norm of being toothless before he is 40 but only if he doesn’t die from mouth, throat or stomach cancer before that

now here is another fine upstanding Rhodes Scholar candidate…you can listen to his doctoral dissertation here on youtoob

imagine the immense pride of having such an articulate young man as your son, but then again he probably is spawn of yours.

Note to self: If you ever find yourself riding in a pickup with a southern gentleman driver and he says “Here, hold my cup while I try sumtin’” , don’t push your luck. Bail out immediately.

I must have missed it, what service companies did they acquire?

They bought, GIS

Interesting, I did not hear about that. I wonder what the strategic importance of that was? I imagine it was a great deal…

Wasn’t GIS owned by the Alaska Native Corp., Calista?

They must have gotten tired of losing money on GIS.

I wonder if Calista is remaining as a minority partner or financing the transaction. GIS boats that I’ve seen didn’t look like they were up to Chouest standards.

It was owned by NANA
…yes a Native Corp. Not sure if they bought the boats.

I wonder what the plan is?

I agree that most of the boats that I recall seeing from GIS were nothing special.

GIS is Grand Isle Shipyard, they own property all along the Gulf coast.

Ahhhh I was thinking of the small red boats…

Now I have no idea what I was thinking about…

That’s GOL. …and last I heard from a friend that got laid off from them recently, they’re circling the drain now.